Chapter 24

Lauren POV

I wake up for school and my head is still hurting. I still have the dizzy feeling and finding it hard to concentrate on simple task such as putting clothes on.

I pull my phone off the charger and click Normani's name.

Lauren: Could you possibly pick me up for school?

Normani: Sure can. I'll be there in ten minutes

I don't bother putting makeup on or do anything special. I know I'll look like a bum, but I can't focus on putting clothes so I can only imagine trying to put makeup on. I would walk into school looking like a clown.

I grab my school bag and head outside. Normani shows up moments later and I get in. "You look like shit." She doesn't hold back on her comments.

"I feel like shit." I lean my head against the window. "I have no idea what possessed me to drink so much."

She turns her music down which usually indicates things are going to get serious. "You know Megan is the one who got you drunk. I watched her pouring your drinks. She had an agenda to get you fucked up."

Megan? "Why was I with Megan?"

"You really don't have any memories from that night do you?"

I close my eyes. "Only what you have told me."

Normani pulls into the school parking lot and I couldn't be happier. Being in a moving car was causing my stomach to turn. "Well Megan didn't only get you drunk." I look at her petrified what she will say next. "She knew how wasted you were and tried pimping you out to Curt."

I went straight to denial. "She wouldn't do that to me."

We both get out of the car and head towards the school. "Camila and I found you passed out in a room with him."

"You are lying." I can't fathom the thought of that being true. "Please tell me you are lying."

She stops walking and the grimace on her face tells me she isn't. "I'm not lying. Curt said all you did was cry and pass out. I have no idea if that's all that happened."

I think I'm going to be sick. The last time I was completely wasted I was all over him and woke up with a giant hickey. What if last night was the same? "I need to go find him."

I head into the school not paying attention if Normani is following me. I keep running into people causing glares but I ignore them. I finally spot Curt who happens to be my Megan.

I walk up to them and notice them looking at her phone laughing. Without hesitation I snatch her phone out of her hand.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Megan hisses trying to reach for my phone.

I keep the phone away as I look. I was mortified with what I saw. "What the hell is this Megan?"

"It's you being a slut."

I look at Curt who is trying to avoid contact with me. "I hate the both of you."

"Lauren don't hate me it was her idea." Curt tries to defend. "The pictures are staged I swear. You were passed out the whole time when they were being taken."

I could feel tears welling in my eyes, but I wasn't about to cry in front of them. Curt reaches for me, but I take a step back. "Don't you dare touch me."

"Oh come on Lauren!" Megan has the nerve to speak. "It was a harmless prank. Now give me my phone back."

Harmless prank? I extend my hand to give her the phone. Once she reaches I pull back. I lift my arm up and whip the phone to the ground as hard as I can.