Chapter 25

Camila POV

I wake up feeling rested. Lauren and I came back to town around five. I came straight home and took a shower then went straight to bed. I'm not sure what will happen today with teachers about us skipping school, but yesterday was amazing and totally worth it.

Thinking of yesterday, I grab my hone and look at the pictures we took. I still can't believe I jumped off the bridge and still alive to say I did. It was such a rush and I was for sure something bad was going to happen, but it didn't.

I open up Instagram and click on the picture we took while we were sitting on the bridge and still dry.

@KcCabello- This place was beautiful <3

I sign on Twitter. I wanted to put the put what I'm about to tweet as my caption on Instagram but I don't' know how Lauren would reach plus the whole world.

@KcCabello- I've lost my fear of flying I'm falling hard for you.

Since I'm in a good mood this morning I decide to take my time getting ready. I pull out my American apparel natural denim circle skirt. I go through my shirts and settle on my star print peplum top since crop tops aren't allowed at school. I keep my hair down but put in an oversized lace bow hair clip. To finish off, I wear my Jeffery Campbell Lita boots.

I went to grab my bag and realize it's at school. I head downstairs and to the kitchen. While getting a drink, my mom walks in scaring the crap out of me.

"So are you actually going to school today or are you going to skip?" She crosses her arms and looks angry. "You cry to your father how ad you want to go to school and now you are skipping? Would you like to call him and explain or should I?"

"You can't tell him!" I shout. "Dad and I have come to an agreement and I don't want him to change his mind. Please don't tell him."

She stares at me for a good minute. "You have a pass on this, but do not expect another one."

I leap into her throwing my arms around her. "Thank you so much!"

"Now get to school and no horsing around." She waves me out the kitchen.

I grab my keys and head to school. As I am walking in an unwanted presence appears besides me.

"So how was skipping with Lauren?"

"Why can't you worry about your own life?" I question Megan. "Doesn't it get tiring trying to make everyone around you miserable?"

I catch her eye roll as I keep on walking. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?"

"You sure did! But I guess I'm not good at taking orders from you. Sorry!" With that I pick up my pace.

I'm sure she had more to say, but I wasn't about to stick around to hear it. The first half of school went by and now I'm off to lunch. Normani, Dinah and I are all at the table with no sign of Lauren.

"Where is Lauren?"

"She had to take a test since you guys weren't here yesterday." Normani explains. "She will be back when she finishes."

I felt relieved. I thought maybe she snuck out of school again after first hour. "I need you guys help. Lauren and I are going on a date this weekend. Are there things she likes and don't like when it comes to dates?"

"She isn't mad at you anymore?" Normani ask.

Dinah looks at us dumbfounded. "Why was she mad at you? What did I miss and why weren't you two here yesterday?"

"I lied to her and she knew." I still can't believe I did that. "We skipped yesterday. We talked and now we are good."

Dinah gives me a creepy smirk. "Did you guys have make up sex?" I start choking on my food. "Chill Mila, I was joking. We all know you are way to inexperience compared to Lauren."