Chapter 22

Camila POV

We got back yesterday afternoon from my weekend concerts. I drop off all the girls at their house, but Lauren. She had me drop her off with Normani. They both said they needed to talk, but I know it is because she doesn't want me to know where she lives.

After the kiss we shared last night, I hope she will eventually trust me enough to let me in. Nothing after the elevator happened. When we went back to our room the other two girls wanted to watch movies. I was fine with it thinking I would be able to cuddle up to Lauren like the night before, but Normani sat with her.

So at this moment, Lauren and I kissed and I have no idea what to do now as I'm walking into school knowing I'm going to see her soon.

I go to my locker which gives me a little time. I put my books in and grab out my history textbook and notebook. I close my locker and an unexpected face is standing there.

"Hi Megan."

"Hi." Her voice was cold. "Are you crazy?"

The hell is with this girl? "Am I crazy about what?"

The look in Megan eyes isn't the same she use to give me. From the day I snapped at her she stopped looking at me like she was my biggest fan. Now she is my number one hater.

"You move from Austin to Jesse." She acts like she was going to vomit. "He isn't even attracted!"

I really do not like this girl. "You have no clue what is going on in my personal life. Who cares if you don't think Jesse is cute. Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Jesse is an amazing guy and that's all that matters."

"So you are dating him?"

I roll my eyes. "Exactly Megan." I sarcastically say.

"See I told you." She told me what? I look at her eyes and realize she is looking at someone behind me. I turn around and see Lauren. "I told you I was right about Camila and Jesse. I know you heard her admit it."

Why am I not a fighter? I really want to slap Megan, but I know it will result to me getting my ass kicked.

I look at Lauren and I know she heard me admit I'm dating Jesse to Megan, but it isn't true. I go to say something, but the intercom comes on in the hallway.

"Camila Cabello please go to the principal's office."

"Looks like someone is getting in trouble." Megan chuckles.

I narrow my eyes at hers. "Do you ever shut the hell up? You are the most annoying person I know."

Harsh? Yes, but I don't care. I turn to go to the office, but I stop in front of Lauren. I put my hand on her shoulder pushing her far enough back so Megan can't listen.

"Can we talk about what you heard at lunch? I promise it's not what you think."

She gives me a small smile. "I know. I trust you, remember?"

I lean in and give her a kiss on the cheek without thinking. "I'll see you soon."

I walk by her and go to the principal's office. The secretary tells me to go straight in. I open the door and get nervous. Why am I here?

"Please take a seat." He points to the seat in front of his desk. I sit down and read his name tag, Principal Lowe. "Don't worry, you are not in trouble."

That was calming to hear. "Why am I in here?"

"I received a call from your father last week." I know this isn't good once he said my father. "He wanted me to see if you qualify for graduation in December."