Chapter 43

Camila POV

There is one week until Valentine's Day. This will be my first time of actually having a valentines. Lauren and I have now been dating for four month. I'm using Valentine's to do something special for her. The only problem is what I should do to make it memorable.

The rumors about us have sky rocketed. My twitter is full of Camren. I still haven't told my fans but I've been very hint full, like now.

@KcCabello- I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are.

Not even the first minute there was an overflow of CAMREN! Fans are crazy but you got to love it.

I grab my school bag and go to school. When I get there I go on a search for Dinah. Once I find her, I latch my hand on her arm. "I need your help."

Dinah stares down at me. "What do you need my help with?"

"I need to make Lauren's Valentine's date with me special." I try to use my eyes to hint at what I mean.

Dinah looks at me clueless. "I will help if you stop looking at me all creepy."

"Okay. Can you come over after school?"

She nods. "Sure can."

Dinah heads down the hall and I go to history. I take my seat by Lauren. "Hey." I greet her.

Lauren looks at me and wiggles her brows. "The ring better be big."

I quirk an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"

"This gossip sister posted an article that you were ring shopping. I guess we are tying the knot after graduation! Welcome to the family baby."

How laughable is that? "Wow!"

"That's not all." Lauren says. "I'm forcing you to propose because we break up and make up so often. IT's the only way I'll take you back full is if you put a ring on it."

This article is definitely one of the craziest I have heard. "Well in that case. What ring size are you?"

Lauren turns to the front of the room laughing.

Lauren POV

History ends and I walk out with Camila. "I'm tired." I state with a smile. "Maybe we should skip and go take a nap."

Camila stops in her tracks and stares at me. "Lauren Jauregui."

"Yes?" I wink at her.

She takes a step in and leans towards my ear. "We both know you won't really be napping. I don't appreciate you teasing me at school."

"How am I teasing you?"

Camila kinks her brows together and walks away. She is so on edge since I decide to take a chance with her. If at all she should blame herself for teasing me the night in the bath tub on FaceTime.

I go to the rest of my classes. I mainly ignore what's going on. Valentine's is in a week. Camila is the one who asked me on a date but I want to do something. I was going to buy her a gift but she insisted I don't, so I've been working on a gift that will be done by me. I just hope she likes it.

"Lauren." I stop as I almost reach writing class. Megan comes walking up to me. "I need to talk to you."

"So talk."

Megan looks up and down the hallway. "Not here. Will you please come over after school?" Her eyes look at me with desperation. "Please."

"Okay." Why did I agree?