46: not in that way

a/n so for my stories I can NEVER find an exact person to look like the male character except for SYA

a/n so for my stories I can NEVER find an exact person to look like the male character except for SYA. For this book I literally just created this imaginary guy in my head for Ethan. But the picture above is kind of how I envision him to be. Except obviously curlier hair and green eyes. But I think that picture is what I slightly imagine him to look like (peep the cigarette hehe).

Which actor/model do y'all imagine Ethan as?

46: CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

"NO alcohol on the premises. No eating or drinking in class. No electronic devices are permitted. They must be kept in lockers at all time. No fornicating. Anyone living in a dorm room now has a curfew of nine o'clock sharp! If you are caught with someone of the opposite gender in your dorm past your curfew, you will be in for quite a shock when I inform your parents of your behaviour!" 

"Old hag," Crystal beside me mutters, which earns a slight laugh from me.

"Who was that laughing?" Mrs Jackson, our new principal, barks. I clamp my mouth shut and stifle my laughter.

As soon as she resumes her monotone speech, Crystal beside me speaks up again in a hushed voice. "I don't get why we're stuck with this sad virgin."

"How do you know she's a virgin?" I question, duped. Makayla, who's sitting next to Crystal, smiles at me knowingly and rolls her eyes.

"Look at her." Crystal gestures to her and Makayla swats her shoulder. Mrs Jackson is wearing a long, mustard skirt that reaches her knees and a green suit jacket. Her hair is grey and reaches her ears and her hot pink lipstick is blinding.

"Yeah, you're right." I wrinkle my nose. Not that I'm shaming her for being a virgin—I'm not any better. It's more so got to do with her style of fashion.

"I miss Mr Cooke. I can't believe he left us with this witch," Crystal grumbles and crosses her arms over her chest.

Our old principal resigned and our school had to make a haste in hiring a new one. I'm not entirely too sure why he decided to step down, but there are rumours flying around—one of them being that he has terminal ball cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy.

That rumour, of course, was made by none other than Nala.

"Now let's read through the uniform policy because some of you clearly don't know it..."

Here we go again. I roll my eyes and slump down in my seat. Our final exams start next week and this woman is too busy lecturing us about how our shoes aren't the right type of leather.