53: not in that way

a/n just out of curiosity, who here is rooting for dylan&allison and who here is rooting for Ethan&Allison?

I think there's one more chapter left after this, not sure yet.

53: CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

"THIS pillow is so fluffy."

Crystal looks up from where she's standing beside the couch. She tries a smile, but I understood she's worn out. "Makayla bought it." Her smile grows more fond as she looks over at Makayla who's hanging a picture on the wall.

"Allison, could you get me the hammer?" Makayla sticks her hand out.

"Sure thing." I feel pretty useless, just standing there and giving out compliments, so might as well make some use of my time. I grab the hammer on the coffee table and hand it over to Makayla. She smiles in response and starts banging a nail into the wall.

"You guys finished?" a voice says from behind me. I look over my shoulder to see Dylan standing at the entrance of the kitchen with a Gatorade bottle in his hand.

"Just about." Crystal wipes the back of her sweaty forehead with her hand. She gets up from her spot on the ground and strides over to her brother, throwing her arms around him in a hug. "Thanks for helping out, Dyl."

He ruffles her hair. "No worries. If you need anything, make sure you call me." He says this to both Makayla and Crystal.

"Will do," Makayla calls from her spot beside the wall.

"Behave yourselves. No wild parties or anything. I would say no bringing back any guys, but." Dylan looks between Makayla and Crystal and holds back a laugh.

"Hah." Crystal glares at her brother. "You're not funny."

"We should leave you guys to it." I start to head to the front door. "Let me know if you need anything!"

"You'll visit, right?" Crystal pokes her head out the front door to her new house.

"Of course I will," I chirp and glance at Dylan beside me, who's already staring at me. "To attend the wild parties you throw."

Dylan glares playfully, "don't encourage her."

I nudge him, and he nudges me back. We both smile at each other. "Ew," Crystal's voice joins us. "You guys are nauseating."

Dylan looks awkward. "Piss off," is all he says. He looks back at me with a sheepish smile. "Let's leave."

"Bye!" Crystal calls at us.