Summary + Information...

[•SUMMARY..:]
Welp... Here I am... If you're lazy, reading the whole story. Here's a simple summary for yeah [you].

1st story: Not you, him.
L/n Y/n was a very distant child, her only goal was to play soccer and be the best of the best. No one could stop her from continuing her dream and so on. One day, she was bullied, making her skip a year and get back on high school Junior year. She met Shirou and Atsuya in the process, keeping her distance, realizing that she used to know Shirou before, due to Atsuya's stalking which we never get the answer to.

"So that's why he looked so familiar."

Later the same day we realize that the Fubuki's knew the L/n's, Shirou began to ignore her which she barely cared about. Atsuya asked help from Y/n and we realize the Shirou liked her, realizing that he was taking the feelings too fast and that's why he ignored her.

We don't see that Y/n gets to answer Shirou's feelings until the 17th chapter or the next story.

2nd Story: Ms. A/t/n
Mr. T/n or Teacher's name had an accident, causing his physical presence to be gone for the rest of the school year/ semester, leaving the new teacher, Ms. A/t/n or Another Teacher's name, comes around is acting very "weird" around Y/n, becoming her favorite student and all...

This scene was very familiar to Y/n. Very, very familiar to Y/n. The bit that didn't matter layer in the following chapters. Why? Cause the author got lazy and forgot. It was supposed to be important but you'll see in the prequel...

Later in just 3 chapters [Wow, I just realized that I got that right] in, you get to see that Y/n really did love Shirou back, it was a beautiful time but the L/n parents died, thinking that it was Ms. A/t/n, having a very suspicious call.

Y/n filmed/ recorded the whole talk Ms. A/t/n had on the phone, showing it to everyone it in a sooner play.

But for now, since Mr. and Mrs. L/n has been murdered by a teacher, Y/n needs to stay in the Fubuki brothers' house,  realizing that the Fubuki parents had died because of a 'car crash'

BTW, I forgot to mention that you got to be saved or be injured, seeing Shirou suffer or see yourself in your death bed. In the end, the story just resumes.

While the said sooner play has arrived, Y/n shown the video and Mrs. A/t/n was sent to jail for murder and attempted murder. She was working for this place where she must kill all of the people close to the L/n family and the L/n family themselves. Luckily for them, they survived and live happily until the next story.

3rd Story: Chose one...                                                                                                                    

Plot twist! It wasn't only Shirou x reader but it was also Atsuya x reader. Good luck picking one but if you don't wanna chose either of them because you don't want them to end up with a broken heart, then I made a happy ending chapter for all the caring people, the people who care about others' feelings.

So, in the chapters, Y/n celebrates the overcoming of Ms. A/t/n by making out with your boy, Shirou. Yes, making out naked.

Anyway, Atsuya lied, he didn't eat dinner...

Later that night, Y/n heard him crying. "It's freaking 12 in the morning!" And she comforted him until Y/n slept peacefully and quietly, so quietly that she was worried for Atsuya...

The next morning, Atsuya was gone and she found him at the rooftop, the glazing sun burning his eyes as she soon noticed the aura between the two...

Next, at lunch, she was eavesdropping, hearing them talk about her. Soon, she will come into a decision about who is she gonna pick.

Btw, there's a happy and a prescript. Hope you like it.

[...:INFORMATION:...]

Keep in mind that this fanfiction and this doesn't have anything to the actual anime, more specifically her background. I don't suggest copying the story and all but if you're dumbstruck, go ahead and use this for inspiration and/or motivation.

I do not own any of the characters that are stated in this book, this is only written in Wattpad and I also do not own the anime. The only thing that I own here is the plot. That's it.

It used to be only one story but apparently I made an oop... 

One of the oops was forgetting to mention her backstory and the timeline of her backstory... And I just thought of an idea... I guess... you have to see the prequel, though.

Jk.

Here's the backstory...                                                                                                                                   

When she was nine, heading to school with Shirou, she and Shirou got into an accident which isn't mentioned in the story cause I just thought of it right now. Anosmia was the reason why they figured they looked very familiar with each other. 

Anyway, Y/n remembered soccer and that was all she remembered, including her parents, her name and some stuff in her life. The only thing she forgot was Shirou's memories, Atsuya and the Fubuki family overall.

Until she was the first year of high school, she finally heard that she got into a car crash, getting bullied for it and getting into a fight, ending up with both her and the girl suspended but... Y/n didn't return until her 3rd year.

You see, her parents are very protective of her and never wanted her to get hurt, thus... the pause of the school year. And, of course, the stories go on...

[WARNING...:]

I do not own anybody mentioned in this book, not the anime they are in but I own the plot. I do not suggest copy but I would allow you to use it as inspiration/ motivation if needed.

I hope you like the book written by Detective Weeb. 

"Cold as Ice"

[Nothing matters until you see the world as it is...]

•Detective Weeb [DW]