Chapter 17 (Start of 2nd Story)

After about... probably 6 months. Me and Shirou became closer.

Atsuya slowly got closer as well, but... there was this aura around him that I've never seen in him before. Like if there were a wall in between all of us whenever he was there. 

And it seems like Shirou knows it.

No, me and Shirou aren't together. But I'm telling you: We're closer than me and Atsuya are. I've been getting better in soccer and I've learned some tricks from the Fubuki brothers, we started calling each other from our first names and I'm guessing some of the girls were jealous. But, just in case... I've also learned karate. Got better in class.

Oh! An additional here is that I'm still cold to the people around us and I've been really protective lately. Plus, My feelings for Shirou were also growing. Although, I never told them.

Anyway into the story...

"Hey Y/n," Atsuya said in a somewhat husky voice. "Put your feet down, Mr. T/n (Teachers name) is coming." I nod, putting my feet down as I saw the silhouette coming closer to the classroom. This time... the silhouette was different from what Mr. T/n looks like. The features were very feminine. 

I took off the lollipop from my mouth as the feminine silhouette  comes in simultaneously. My eyes narrowed, following the womanly figure as my classmates' gasps and murmurs start to cover up the room. 

Very familiar...

This scene was very familiar...

"Alright class, I'm your new homeroom teacher, Ms. A/t/n. (Another Teachers name) Apparently, Mr. T/n was in an accident yesterday and I will you be your substitute teacher for the rest of the semester. Mr. T/n's accident was strong enough to get him into a coma, resulting him to continue his work until the next semester. So, for some of you, you just might see him next year. Anyway..."

I rolled my eyes as Shirou turns around, looking into my eyes, forming two tints of blush on the corner of my cheeks. "Y/n, don't you think the atmosphere around her is a little... weird?" I looked away, making a weird look as I looked back at him. 

"Yeah..."

A/n

Alright, alright... I'm sorry to the readers who continued. But, I also need the right timing. Like one day, I can't just make you guys  go on the bed. If you know what I mean... Unless... Both of you are drunk or something. 

And for you readers who skipped till here... Damn, Are you that lazy?

Date: January 13, 2020 [February 22, 2020]

Words: 425 [438]