Chapter 9

My mom was sitting on another chair as I laid my head on Fubuki's lap, hearing my mother's long exlpaination of why she knew the Fubuki family.

"It started when when I was young... I met Fubuki's father. I fell for the guy but... hear me out. He fell for someone else... someone else who was not me. I've been friends with Fubuki for a long time and I knew what he liked... who he liked. And so, I decided to wait for someone else, knowing that he will marry your mom," She looks at Atsuya. "Fubuki."

Atsuya blushes at the thought of my mom liking his dad. Which made him look at me, giving him a cold look, before looking away into a distance. Just the thought of him blushing, made me think if he liked me.

Mom continued. "After decades of waiting. I met Y/n's father, got married and for 10 years, me and the Fubuki family lived together. Probably because Mr. L/n didn't found a job, yet, and I worked for Fubuki's father. And so when... Shirou was born, I gave birth to Y/n... about 9 years left of living there."

"That's it!" I sat up, making mom and Atsuya confused. "No wonder I was remembered Shirou. Apparently, he just thought of the same thing." Atsuya looked away, looking quite down, while my mom was smiling. "So you take the same class as Shirou?"

"Quite much."

I was suspicious with the other Fubuki brother. Was he jealous? We'll never know...

Soon, whilst watching Atsuya, lying my head on his shoulder, snuggling into his vanilla scent, he was texting "mom." I was curious enough to read their conversation while Atsuya didn't notice.

I snuggled into his neck, feeling his soft, pale skin, making me sleepy...

A/n~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't hoping to do an authors note. But, here I am. You might be wondering why is it Atsuya that is with you and not Shirou.

I have no fine explanation, but... here me out. The time when you're with Shirou will be better. More touching.

Date: January 3-4, 2020

Words: 356