Chapter 5

The lady sits down next to my sitting figure, who was on a bed, wearing some of needed clothing I wore this morning.

She takes a silent breather as I waited for her approach. "I don't know that much from Fubuki-san, but if you insist of asking..." She looks directly at me. "Then, I must answer."

She looks forward, inclining her back to a table next to the chair and bed. "Fubuki-san is a kind-hearted boy, he is very intelegent with his studies and his character over all is sort of amazing for his early age. Especially that most boys like him, tend to care less about their surroundings. Yet, Fubuki-san cares for everybody, more specifically treating girls like royalty. I sometimes wonder as well... Why and how does he do it."

The lady continues her speach with a weakly voice, sounding like she was gonna cry becuase of all the nice things Shirou has done.

"He is very much unlike his younger brother. Yet, they still get along even with some fights, they would still be calling each other 'brothers' with the resuming time of the day. I also wonder if he feels sad sometimes... if sometimes he cries behind each wall he has built for everyone to see. I feel worry for the famous soccer player."

I nodded, now knowing the new information the worker knew about the guy. He might seem special... but to me, he's just another 14 year old boy who breathes the same air as me, who lives the same generation as me, who feel same feelings as me.

How is he that special, to a person who works as a nurse at a local school?

Is he gonna be special to a person who feels the same way as he does?

Date: January 2, 2020 + February 20, 2020

Words: 308 [312]