Chapter 13

I have realized that...

When I met the twins I just got away from socializing even way worse than before. Who would have thought that I, a normal girl, would get such a horrifying past, a complicated present and an unknown and inevitable future.

The twins had changed my life... bad and good.

No matter what... I'm gonna make this better... even if it were to break my soaking heart.

The soaking heart thing was due to my past. But, you'll get why I'm so cold at the persent as you move a long with the story I am at.

Anyway...

I wanted to reunit the twins.
Leaving me hurt or not.
They did not deserve the pain I felt.
The didn't ruin my past.
And yet, they need a nobody's help.

Let me get this straight...

I'm a soccer player who joined one of the most popular Japan teams you could think of, ruining the life of two brothers who didn't even had the same problem until I actually got here...

Shirou hates me and Atsuya for some kind of reason which me and Atsuya don't know,

I'm helping the other brother, Fubuki Atsuya, get back with his elder brother cause I broke their simple bond,

And I'm... mumbling to myself at class...

What am I doing?

"Hey," Atsuya was sitting in front of me. He was sitting on his brothers seat. Reminding me the first day we met. "You were day dreaming. Class is over."

"I'm sorry, Fubuki..." I sighed. "I'm overthinking this out." He nods, looking away from me as the empty classroom was quite... quiet.

I was lost of words until Atsuya stood up.

"What are you going?"

"I'm gonna find my brother. You coming?"

"Yeah... sure."

We were walking through the empty hallways that were once filled with different faces. I'm pretty surprised that I could see this amazing sight of nothingness.

All I could see was Atsuya and I walking through the hallways, all I could smell was the scent that Fubuki was wearing, all I could feel was the aura of eagerness that surrounded Atsuya, wanting to find his brother and all that I could hear was the sweet friction noises I heard from me and Atsuya's footsteps, walking through the dark hallways of the school.

"Shriou couldn't possibly leave the school premises without me. Our parents would kill him."

"Then, why did you escape that one time, stalking me from bush to bush?"

"Well... honestly, we already got home. I just came back to see whatever reason I could find to leave our house."

"Whatever, Fubuki. Whatever."

After a minute of silence after our small talk... we made another conversation, starting with my little question.

"What's your plan on doing so?"

"Huh?"

"What are you planning to do when we finally get to him?"

"We talk."

"Talk? You're hillarious. He's just gonna ignore us."

"Yeah, right. Like you know my only brother more than me."

And that's when...

We found Shirou.

A/n

What's up Wattpad users?

I'm just so excited on what you might read the next chapter.

Honestly, I have a base of the story but I'm just adding more to the whole bunch of the whole story.

So, let's see what we may just get when I finally finish the book. Shall we?

Date: January 11, 2020 [February 22, 2020]

Words: 560 [564]