Chapter 2.10 (26)

I just cooked curry... the last dinner we had together, calling over for the boys to eat and now... we're eating in awkward silence. I felt sorry for both of them but I didn't know what I felt for myself.

"Y/n," Shirou called me over in his soft voice. "Aren't you going home?" I looked at his gray eyes and looking over to Atsuya as he looks up from his food and looks back a again, not knowing what to say and shrugged as I looked back to Shirou. "No, I'm not."

"And why is that?"

"I just wanted to sleepover."

He hesitated, before trusting me and continued to eat in silence.

That night, I slept at the couch, not wanting to interrupt the brothers as I end up in tears. Today was the worst. My parents had always cared for me and now? I have no one except for the twins.

I never trusted them in the first place. Why do I care so much about my surroundings? I began sobbing aloud, making myself stop and failed as I continued to tear up and cry, forcing the light-sleeper, Shirou, to wake up.

"Y/n?" He said, sitting down beside me as I hugged him tightly. Was I really sure after say that I never trusted them? "Y/n, my baby, why are you crying? Did something happened?"

I hid on his chest, sniffing and hesitating if I should tell him or not. "Look, baby, you could trust daddy Shirou." He smiled as I smiled back, hugging and snuggling into his chest, getting deeper as his scent and cheerful yet tired aura started to calm myself down, gaining the courage to tell my boyfriend about the scenery that I heard this afternoon.

I sniffed, "You see, my parents were murdered this morning and I didn't get the chance to tell you because I didn't want you to worry much about me after all the pressure you had received. I'm sorry for lying. I didn't want you to carry us both in this relationship." I was in tears, making Shirou to wipe them away.

"Look, Y/n," He wiped the tears off my face and kissed my forehead, snuggling into my face as he embraces me, continuing his sentence. "You're worries are important to me, just don't think that you're troublesome. That's just because you're not a handful, you're... perfect."

My tears stopped forming as I felt the warmest feeling I felt in my heart, love. Shirou was the only person who got to find my heart and found his way in it as my coldest past flows by the wind and gets forgotten all of the sudden.

I smiled a heart-warming and wholesome smile as he shared the same, making us both kiss each other with a set of two green eyes staring at us in jealousy.

Date: January 26, 2020 [February 22, 2020]

Words: 485 [490]