Chapter 1

I, L/n Y/n, will be the best soccer player there is, leaving no one beside me as support. I don't need anyone to help me conquer the world!!

And no, I am most definitely not a villain. I am just a normal high school girl who is trying to do her best at the only thing she is good at. Especially that I can't make proper friends. Sigh...

I grabbed my f/c colored bag, putting on my black boots, leaving my home with a s/f/c (second favorite color) jacket covering my waist as the gray hoodie was over my head and the folded up jeans, covering my knees up.

I locked the door with the keys, attached to my Identification Tag, leaving the door shut and locked as no one was there. I took out my phone and earphones, connecting my earphones to the hole of my phone, like where it's supposed to be.

I open the phone with the use of the button and returned to my playlist. I went to f/s, (favorite song) hiding the phone in my bag as I hummed to the verse and when the chorus came along, I sang some memorized lyrics as the snow beneath my feet, made noises.

I got to the new school I was assigned in and sighed, knowing my past wasn't a good one. I entered the location and opened the door in front of me, seeing the people close to the door, turn and look.

I ignore them as I walked across the halls, getting some looks and stares. Is there something wrong with me??

I got to the floor where my class was supposed to be and groan. Why am I here again?? Oh yeah... my parents really wanted my to have a school where there was no bullys. I didn't believe it, though.

I enter the classroom, again, getting some stares and looks from the children who sat on their seats, talking to their seat mates... spotting a familiar face.

Fubuki Atsuya. An orange, spiky-haired boy with green-gray eyes, sitting in the 5th row and 4th column seat of the classroom, personality is unlike his brothers and sometimes mischevious. Wait... sometimes? It seems like all the time. Never mind. And it seems like the boy is talking to another person.

I knew this specific information cause I am definitely not a stalker. I just heard that some popular soccer players entered the school, searching them into Google, and seeing what they're like.

Looking at the seat beside Atsuya I see...

Fubuki Shirou. A gray-haired boy with the droop of teal-gray eyes, sitting on the 4th row and 5th column of the classroom, noticing--. Wait what?!

He noticed me enter as I look away from the idiot who's talking to his brother. I played like everything was fine, looking away like I didn't see him as I continue to walk forward. Wait... where am I going??

"Morning, class." The teacher greeted from behind. I turned around to find an early 20's man who just walked in and said. "Today, we have a new student," He looked at me as everyone started to settle down.

"Come on... don't be shy." I nodded, stepping closer to the man, opening my mouth to introduce myself, saying. "I am L/n F/n. I am was a soccer player in my old school and I hope I could make some friends this year." I kept my serious face as the teacher nods from behind, saying that I should sit next to the boy with orange hair.

I nodded, coldly, doing as told. I finally reached my reserved seat and sat on the corner of the room, searching for other familiar faces. None. Well, that's a great sign. "Hey, there." I heard a voice beside me as I reacted, looking to the boy sitting next to me, Atsuya.

Date: December 22- 31, 2019 [February 22, 2020]

Words: 650 [668]