Chapter 2

As I turned to my right, seeing the orange-haired boy, he smiled as a reaction. My eyes widen as he continued, my eyes turning into a bored expression again."I'm Fubuki Atsuya, I'm also a soccer play--." I cut him off, knowing who he was as I say. "A soccer player, huh?" I looked down on my desk, having my palm as support, leaving my elbow resting on the desk.

"I already knew that," His eyes widen as I continued my pause, moving my index finger in a circular motion on the desk, looking at it simultaneously. "Don't worry," I looked at the solid figure next to me, opening my mouth. "I'm not a fangirl, either. So don't mind me. I'll be joining the team, anyway."

He nodded in amusement, mouth wide open as he closes it, turning to the tallest figure in the room, listening to him as he lectured. I bet he felt like I read his mind. But, I continued to listen as well, already knowing the lesson, sighing that I get to learn this again. Really?

After the little lecture the homeroom teacher gave, and some other non-sense that happened that day: It was lunch. Oh boy. I groan, getting up my respected seat as I knew where the lunch was placed, or shall I say: Cafeteria.

As I said, I got up my seat as the boy in front of my turned his head, smiling his soft smile, saying. "Hey L-n, I'm--." Here we go again, do I really need to cut off everyone in the room? "Fubuki Shirou, a soccer player. I know, thank you very much. Nice meeting you." I lend out a hand, keeping a straight face as the boy who was sitting in front of me, gladly took it, me shaking it.

"So, you know a lot about soccer?" The other Fubuki twin asked as I picked up my bag. "You could say that." I mumbled, the volume was high enough for him to hear. "Well," The orange-haired boy looked at his brother then back at my e/c drooping orbs. "Wanna sit at our table?"

I got out the little space in between my seat and my desk, ending the conversation with a little, "Whatever." Leaving them with a question, they had to solve. I was finally in the hallways... thinking. I didn't really wanna talk with anyone. Damn, how could be people all be annoying in one day?

I looked at the paper the twins gave me in the middle of class, not actually reading it but, crumpling it into a paper ball, looking at another piece of paper a teacher gave me. It was a locker number, "3-9-6." I whispered to myself, looking to my left where, I find where the lockers are.

There, was the locker, "4-1-7." I squinted my eyes, stopping and whispering to myself simultaneously. I walked a little backwards, keeping my eyes on the line of lockers behind me... I was getting close. 400... 399... 398... "Oof!"

I had fell backwards as my h/l hair follows. I felt 2 legs surrounding my seated position as I stand up, dusting off the dirt on my jeans, turning around to find, "Oh, it's you." I whispered, him hearing it. "Sorry, Fubuki. It was my fault for not looking." I kept my straight face, lending my dominant hand for him to take and stand.

"U- uh... Tha-thanks a lot, L- L/n." The soft-personalized twin grabbed my hand and stood next to me, surprisingly he was taller. Not that tall, he was just an inch taller. No biggie. "I really appreciated it if you would stop crumpling the paper we gave you." He smiled, pointing to the crumpled paper on my left hand. "Ri-right, I'm sorry, Fubuki."

For some kind of reason... I stuttered. How much could I even take? Too much interaction for one day. But... I feel like I've met this Fubuki Shirou guy, before. Sounds stupid but... His voice, his personality, his smile and his cute... Wait... I mean, his face was over all familiarized by my brain cells.

What am I even talking about? Anyway... I looked to the ground, walking past the light-gray haired boy. Not even making eye contact. I took a peep to my, now right, to find the lines of lockers. I felt someone pull my hoodie as I stumble backwards. "What was that for?!"

I turned myself around, landing on Shirou's chest, looking up to find, the devil himself.

Date: December 31, 2019 [February 22, 2020]

Words: 753 [774]