Chapter 2.11 (27)

"Ms. L/n, would you like to explain what happened in this time frame?"

I was like a doll, Mrs. A/t/n's favorite student and... it gave me the creeps, sending chills down my spine as she calls me over to explain to the class.

After the week my parents died, rumors spread like wild fire, a specific somebody was being cold and distant and Mrs. A/t/n has been acting strange. Like... she was trying to get us alone together and I would refuse.

Take as an example, the time when she asked if I would love to eat at her office. Obviously, I declined.

"Okay," I said, standing up as I tried to explain it. I had a hint that she was trying to kill me but... how could I figure out how?

*School Bell Ringing...

"Ms. L/n, please stay." I gave her a look before stopping Shirou cross the door, holding his hand. "And why is that?" I asked, concerned as Shirou gets the message, staying in his place.

"Can I have a private chat with you, Ms. L/n?" She asked with the emphasised word said in a quite different tone than the other words in the sentence. "I really need to eat with the brothers Ms, thanks a lot for asking, though."

( UwU ) -●  X-X-X ●- ( UwU )

Later, returning back to my locker, I heard some noises that were coming from the wall beside me, the sounds were all muffled and I couldn't hear a word. But... all I knew was that it was noisy and loud.

I looked to the wall beside me to find Mrs. A/t/n's office. What could she be complaining about?! She already has me tied around her finger and now this?! What she got this time? -- a gun?

I was about to complain to Ms. A/t/n about the noises she was making and that she was so ironic to do that, slightly opening the door, just enough light to seep through my face as I hear Mrs. A/t/n's complaints...

"I can't kill the kid!" She yelled at her phone as she yelled aloud. I got my phone from my pocket and began filming her, using my phone. "She's just so sneaky!" She heard the person on the phone as she continued to talk, calmly this time. "I think she knows our plan, I don't know where she lives and I've already killed her parents." She muted herself, for now, listening to the person on the phone. "Yes, her file name is L/n Y/n. Yeah, she's the girl with h/l, h/c hair and e/c-colored eyes."

I stopped recording...

Date: January 26-27, 2020

Words: 459