Chapter 11

After a week has passed and I'm still very quiet towards the twins. And... that night? I couldn't tell what Shirou was feeling at that time... it gave me a little stress to know that someone hated me. And... to Atsuya's and everyone elses description of him was just plain... friendly.

I started to get suspicious... But, I kept my distance as well. Even though he were to sit in front of me and is in my vision, he would always get my attention and will always look at me different than others. I felt bad. Did I do something wrong?

No...

But... I don't know what he's thinking. So, I might as well keep quiet, keep my still distance and ignore the little feeling of being left out, creep in.

One day...

I found a note at my locker... Shocked, I jumped and gasped but not high or loud for my neighbor to hear.

But as the note dropped to the floor, Shirou looked down. Oh no, what is it now? An insult? Wait a minute... why am I thinking such things? He just ignores me like the rest. So what's the worst that could ha--.

"Hey, you should really take care of your stuff, they're falling off the sky."

As I bent down to grab the piece of paper that was supposed to be a note, Shirou spoke up. I was in shock, but kept quiet and got the said object. "Well, first off," I got up the floor with the note in my hand. "This is not mine, it's a letter for me. Second of all, it was an accident. And third of all," I looked at him directly in the eyes. "Mind your own business, next time."

I gave him a look before shutting the door of my locker. And as I walked away slowly, reading the stupid note that got me here in the first place...

Meet me at the rooftop at 12: 45

          -Someone Unexpected

My eyes widen, as I looked back at my watched. "12:39 and 44 seconds." I whispered, as I began running. Look, I was... curious on what this lass or lad may say. I mean... it might just be important. Although, for a person who has a reputation to be quiet... wouldn't be expected to be running to the rooftop just to meet this person who even didn't explain themselves.

Just as I was running though, I thought that Shirou just might be curious or thought that I might be just as weird. But... right now, that doesn't matter. I needed to get to the rooftop.

Even for my hate and despise for conversations and social interactions, I might just hate talking to this person.

Maybe...

Anyway, back to me running... I got to the rooftop where, I rest my hand on my knees as I huffed and puffed out my breath as my sweat falls down my soft, s/c(skin color. I bet it's between the range of white.)-colored skin.

After all, it was a hot day on the rooftop and I just ran... idk, a mile?? Anyway, I looked up to find...

Atsuya.

I expected it was him... I saw his handwritting before, I mean... he sits beside me. Anyway... I stood up properly, still trying to catch my breath.

"Ahh~~ L/n, you actually came." He pauses some bit, opening his eyes while making quite a surprised expression. "And saw the letter." He laughs akwardly, looking away, tapping his tip-toed foot, smiling sheepishly and scratching his nape similtaneously.

Wow. That's a lot to take in.

"Ahemm..."

I fakingly coughed, putting my cluntched fist up to my mouth sideways as he looks up to me, giving a straight face, saying. "Right." He looks away and his tense slowly fades. "About this... I was gonna ask you about something..."

Weird.

I never thought to see Atsuya like this. He's always been slightly distant, doesn't say any secrets but... I'm guessing I'm also hiding my true self from everyone else.

The three of us at this point.

What is Atsuya gonna say?

"Shirou's been acting... weird... lately." I think I have an Idea on what he meant. I mean, I did see him after that night, acting very weird. "And I need you to help me find out what's going on."

I crossed my arms, normal speed of breath coming out my mouth. "And why should I help you?"

"Because,"

He steps a little closer.

"I feel like you're the only one he wants to talk to."

Date: January 4-11, 2020

Words: 768