Chapter 10

I woke up, finding out it was already dinner and when I woke up, sitting up on my bed; I yawned, hearing the laughs, familiar talking and murmurs the people downstairs were doing.

I got up the bed, stretching. I walked down the stairs, finding out that the Fubuki family has came to pick up Atsuya, including Shirou. My dad was there as well, they were all at the dining table, eating... Curry?? Yum.

I continued to walk downstairs with my anxiety and tiredness following. I stretched before greeting the Fubuki's, sitting down on my proper seat simultaneously.

I got my plate, put the food in and took a bite.

Dad's cooking.

Anyway, I looked to my left. It was a circular table so don't get too confused. There, I saw a Fubuki brother, Shirou. Beside Shirou was Atsuya. Beside Atsuya was their alive father and mother. Beside their mother was my mother. And beside mother was my dad. All with the cherry on top, me.

"Is this Y/n already?" The woman asked, suspecting she was the brothers' mom. "Yes," my mom laughed, continuing her sentence. "I am also surprised on how the twins grew." She looks at the brothers, saying. "Atsuya and Shirou, right?" They both nodded, silently.

Shirou seemed... tense. I didn't know what's with him, I guess I'll have to ask him, myself.

After our short dinner, Atsuya was in their car, probably still thinking. Whilst their parents were inside. Which was very timely. And so, I got the courage to speak to Shirou, walking towards him on the sofa.

"So," I asked, sitting next to his still-tensed figure. "Why are you so tense, tonight?" He looked away, not wanting to answer my question. "Fu-Fubuki?"

"What?!" He groaned, looking at me with his smile, Erased. With his eyebrows, furrowed. I never seen Shirou liked this, even if it were my memory which had forgotten we had lived together. I gave him my signature smile, trying to make him happy. His reaction?

He turned away...

A/n

Alright, alright... I know this is a Shirou book. It's basically Fubuki Shirou x Reader. But... with your hope and dreams and a little hard work of patience, virtue and reading a few more chapters...

Soon, snuggling with your boo is coming. Just stay patient from touching the Fubuki twin.

Date: January 4 and 11, 2020

Words: 400