Chapter 16

Shirou had dried up tears left upon his pale yet bashful cheeks. I bet he wanted to say more... but couldn't. Like, to him, he can't say anything he wanted to say like he used to before. Instead, he lost his voice and continued to live life as a sorrowful soul.

But... those were my thoughts, what could really be in Shirous' mind. His brother?

"Why are you jealous?" Atsuya question in quite a tone. "I was jealous because..." Again, Shirou didn't have the words to talk to his only brother and I. He was just... speechless.

"Because I liked... L- L/n." My eyes widen at the fact that the brother had feelings for a new girl who came to school, me. "I ignored her at first because when I heard that we had a past; I finally remembered everything we done together and if I told her I had feelings... She'd think we'd be moving too fast... I'm sorry for the mess up, guys."  

Shirou hid his face with his palms, weeping. I got up my seat and sat next to Shirou. "Shirou, don't think that. We might not be close but we can try to fix this together," I looked up at Atsuyas soft-smiled face. I smiled back, turning back to Shirou. "Friends?" 

He looks up, his gray drooping orbs, meeting my e/c ones. "Are you sure? I've done so much horrible things to you and Atsuya. I'm unsure if you would accept me again." He looks away, turning his head towards his brother, closing his eyes. 

 I patted his back, opening my mouth. "Why wouldn't I? I would love to be your friend, again. Maybe soon or later... we'll be together for once. I'll give you a chance." He takes off the hand that was on his eyes a while ago, his eyes on his brother.

Atsuya softly smiles back at Shirou, reassuring that everything would be  alright and that it's okay to trust me. I didn't know what was Shirou's response but all he did was look back at me, his cheeks and nose colored light pink, smiling softly back at me.

This is gonna be a fun year...

A/n...

What did I tell you in the last chapter? I told you sit tight and wait. Although, in the second part of the book: I am unsure about crap and the plot. If you wanna stop reading: Now is a good time. Cause Chapter 17 and up will be another story.

Date: January 11-13, 2020 [February 22,2020]

Words: 421 [429]