Chapter 3.2 (32)

And there he was...

There stood Atsuya with his orange hair and green eyes on the rising sun.

I hugged him from behind, whimpering my head on his back and shutting my eyes tightly as his green eyes widen. "L-L/n?" He stuttered, trying to figure who was behind him.

He felt so soft. "I was worried I lost you." I whispered on his ear as I sent chills down his spine, tip-toing for I couldn't reach him.

As the guy smiled softly, he slowly picked my legs up and began walking down the stairs as he held me from behind.

"Well, now you know I'm okay." Atsuya said, welcoming his brother as he passes me over to Shirou where the other Fubuki brother, Shirou, catches me having a smile plastered on his face.

I knew there was something wrong between the two.

Some kind of aura that not everyone could predict...

At lunch, Shirou said he needed to take the bathroom and Atsuya volunteered to come with him...

I slowly got bored and decided to see what's up with the two in the males' bathroom...

"You know, Atsuya."

I heard the voice I always hear every morning I seem to wake up to...

"You could have her when you like...I mean... She still cares about you."

"Shirou,"

Another familiar voice that I heard last night, sniffing and sobbing as I comfort them and make them smile as they went to bed.

"You know she'd be disappointed if she figured that the both of you broke up."

"But... won't that make you happy?"

"Yeah. But it's better if I don't interfere with your relationship with Y/n. She's very special to me."

"And that'd why I'm offering her to you."

"But that'll make her sad and I don't wanna see her cry like I did."

"You know what,"

The elder brother held the shoulder of the other as I tried to hide from their sight, spying on the two as both of them tried to agree on one thing.

"Try your best to win her heart. It's okay if she ditches me. I'll giving you my blessing. Now, let's go to Y/n..."

I have a choice...

But what will I pick??

Date: February 2, 2020

Words: 381