Chapter 8

After getting accepted to the soccer team, I went home, knowing that, now, I had "friends."

I had a little feeling that someone was following me all the way home, looking behind me as I found nothing. After a while of this, I got annoyed. "Alright," I said in an irritated voice, taking off my headphones, turning around simutaneously. "You better get out," I left out a little pause. "Or someone might get hurt." I made a fist, keeping it by my side.

I was that annoyed that I started looking for the person who was following me, finding familiar eyes, narrowing at my direction as it hides behind a bush, leaving out the sounds of rustling. I narrowed my eyes, heading towards the bush, going to my knees as my thighs were also touching the lower part of my legs.

"Atsuya, I know you're there. It's obvious." I said, realizing that the green eyes belonged to the said person. And then, my eyes widen after analyzing what I said. I never used Fubuki's first name before and so, he peeked, he seemed... afraid.

"Oh come on, Fubuki. Get outta there, soon or later you're gonna get a scra--." I was cut off by the silent whimpering of the younger Fubuki brother. My eyes widen, going behind the bush as the Fubuki brother started whining. What is wrong with this 14 year old?!

Apperently and surprisingly, he did get a scratch. "Now, what did I tell you, come on. You're staying at my place, for now." I said as I took off the jacket wrapped around my waist and wrapped it around Atsuya's leg.

The scratch was huge. I couldn't lie. Yet, after helping the wounded, limping Fubuki twin sit on my couch, my mom was home. "Welcome home, N/n." Mom greeted as I sat down beside Fubuki, laying my head on his shoulder, feeling sleepy and tired.

"And who is this?" Mom went infront of us, blocking the light coming from the window, making me want to snuggle on Atsuya's shoulder even more... and so I did. "Hello Ms. L/n, I'm Fubuki Atsuya."

My eyes jolt wide open when I felt the silence overcoming the room. "Is there a problem...Ms... L/n??" I looked at my mom who was in shock. I gave her a look, the shaking of my head beacuase of disappointment. "You met... a Fubuki?"

Date: January 3, 2020

Words: 408