Chapter 14

Shirou looked... how do I explain this... cute?

Look, I'm never the one to talk but when we saw the Fubuki brother, I felt a tint of blush rush up to the tips of my cheeks.

He was looking up into the red-orange sky... I have a feeling that he was in deep thought. Probably thinking about what he's done. 

I looked over to Atsuya who were to look at me after a second later, noticing me in his line of peripheral vision.  He nods, having a soft smile on his face. I still felt bad for making their bond break... well, it's gonna be over in a couple of minutes. 

If only Shirou would listen to us...

I had a unsure face, turning it into a soft smile, nodding back. 

And so, as both of us got the courage to talk to the Fubuki Brother, we walked into the empty classroom... feeling my heart pound back and forth hidden on my chest as I see him turn, surprised then... turning his confused look into a furrowed look, looking away.

"Shirou," Atsuya ran to his brother, hugging him tightly. I could just feel the brotherly aura surrounding them, feeling that both of them were crying.

I wanted to leave them alone and do whatsoever... But, I sat down. Not ready and didn't memorize the script and scene that was on my mind. I just felt sad for doing this to two soccer players who were brothers who had a normal life without me... 

If I were to talk... I were to say... I'm sorry.

Date: January 11, 2020 [February 22, 2020]

Words: 269 [275]