Chapter 3.0 (30)

(Lime)

Shirou held my waist, kissing me in sync as I try to reach his height. I held his nape and kissed him back, embracing and loving each other, not knowing that someone was... listening.

"You're amazing, Y/n." He whispered in my ear, only letting me hear his words. "You've done good." His voice was very low and husky. He was trying to show his love in a different way than he usually did. Like... holding my hand and giving me a peck.

But now, he was being touchy with me in his room...

He pushed me onto his bed.

He began sucking my neck, licking and biting as I loved the way that he'd always leave a kiss after leaving a purple mark on my neck, it just shows that he loves me.

Our possition was no other than him in between my legs and I was under him, tightening my legs around his waist as he slithered his hands... elsewhere.

"Guys! Food is ready!" We heard Atsuya from downstairs, waiting patiently as we got back in our clothes and walked down the stairs. I smiled softly at Atsuta as he ignored me, looking away after taking a glance. I frowned.

Shirou and I sat down on our seats as Atsuya took his first step on the staircase.

"Aren't you gonna eat, Atsuya-kun?" His brother asked him as I got my sushi from the bowl. "No, I already ate." He gave a chuchled and walked away. Shirou shrugged, and got his share of sushi.

Later that night...

I found myself awake at night cause of the noise coming from downstairs. I had to check that out. I narrowed my eyes as I got out of the grip of Shirou.

I opened his door, went down the stairs and heard the noise... louder this time. It was almost like crying... it was weird... If Shirou was on his bed... then... it's probably Atsuya.

"Atsuya~?" I called, tired. A cute gasp was heard as I saw the silhouette sitting on the couch. I smiled, knowing he was safe in the house. "Are you okay?" I asked, patting his back, holding his curled up knees up to his head and heald his knees*. I laid on the crook of his neck, wanting to sleep beside Shirou.

He nodded, sniffing as he scoots away simultaneously. "Seriously," I said strickly yet softly for Shirou to sleep peacfully. "Are you okay?" He looks away and nods slowly this time. I looked away, thinking that he'd be fine. "Just sleep tight, tonight, okay?" He nodded and sighed.

I got up and walked upstairs and heard nothing else that night. It was quiet... too quiet to be true.

Date: January 29-30, 2020

Edit Date: February 16, 2020 [kners > knees]

Words: 459 [originally] 469 [now]

Updated on: June 29, 2020 (Moon)