3

»»»

"Good morning little omega." Yoongi says as he's watching his son chase butterflies, falling on his face every once in a while but he doesn't seem to hurt by any of it.

"Good morning sir." Namjoon says nervously, wondering what they'll do today.

"JaeSoo is four years old, my previous omega, JaeSoo's mother passed away at birth. JaeSoo is bright and will definitely grow up to be an Alpha like his father. He's bright and will soon have his first shift, he deserves all the love in the world which we together will provide, you are allowed to enter my cave and hut but don't break anything. School starts next week you'll drop him off and pick him up. This week we'll take him to town to get more accustomed to regular humans. Did I miss anything?" The alpha asks.

"Y-yes, what about food—"

"We'll talk about food at lunch. Jae darling come here."

Namjoon is surprised by how quick his voice shifts from harsh to the softest thing he ever heard.

"Daddy?" JaeSoo says running over and jumping up for his dad to catch him. Which Yoongi does with mo effort.

"The little omega will take care of you when daddy's gone, yesterday was his test day."

JaeSoo smiles grabbing at Namjoon. Namjoon clumsily takes the kid into his arms, allowimg him to pull on his hair.

"I like Me Omega, but TaeTae was really mean to him yesterday, made him cry." The kid says making the omega blush as the embarrassing memory of him crying yesterday.

"How about you two go do something fun." Yoongi says pulling off his shirt. "Daddy has to do something." The alpha mutters taking off his pants as well, getting ready to shift.

"Ah okay." The omega mumbles, putting the kid down. JaeSoo immediately takes his hand and pulls him along to where he was catching butterflies before.

"You smell nice Mr omega." JaeSoo says making Namjoon smile. "Thank you. You smell like pup."

He picks up a flower unaware that he's catching the kid's attention. "Are you picking flowers for my daddy?!" He gasps before he starts running around tearing the flowers out of the grass.

Running back to Namjoon with a wide smile.

"Here you go!" He says proudly and Namjoon tilts his head a little. "Thanks JaeSoo."

"No problem Mr Omega! Daddy will love them!"

"Ah, don't call me Mr Omega, I'm Namjoon. And how about you give them? I'm sure that will make him really happy." Namjoon suggest because he'd rather be banished than give his alpha such a pathetic gift.

"No." JaeSoo says blushing slightly.

"Why not?!"

"I don't want my crush to get jealous." He whispers softly and Namjoon's eyes widen. "You have a crush?!"

JaeSoo nods before running off to smack a butterfly out of the sky. Namjoon chuckles when suddenly a large wolf pops up making him shriek as he grabs JaeSoo.

Only then recognising the alpha's smell.

The wolf growls while JaeSoo runs over to his father and Yoongi lowers himself to allow the kid to climb on his back.

Namjoon just awkwardly follows behind.

Back at the cave he waits outside and Yoongi comes out, dressed in just pants.

"Go to SeokJin, he'll teach you basic fighting."

Namjoon's eyes widen. "F-fighting?! What why?!"

"You want to be able to protect my pup right?" He asks as if it's the most obvious thing ever. "Ah, of course! But I'm an omega sir, my body will never be as strong as yours."

"You're also abnormally tall for an omega. Go."

JaeSoo storms out. "I wanna see Jinnie!" He yells and Yoongi scoffs. "Sure, Namjoon will take you."

"But sir—"

"Goodbye little omega."

»»»