37

"What is up omega's?"

Namjoon and Jungkook are lounging at the flower field when Taehyung pop's up ruining their mood.

"Uh hi?" Jungkook manages to reply, instead of ignoring the man all together. Namjoon can't find it in himself to say anything.

"What are y'all up to?"

Nothing. Since Yoongi and Namjoon stopped talking Namjoon hasn't been doing anything. Jungkook goes to train with the hunters every morning but besides that they don't do shit.

"Not much." The youngest mumbles, his tone clearly stating they're not up for conversation.

"Cool let's hang out."

The two friends share a look as Namjoon speaks up. "Why the hell would we hang out with you?"

Taehyung frowns. "That's mean."

"You're mean!" The clumsy omega exclaims with wide eyes. The man made him piss himself, he isn't looking to be friends.

"And I'm sorry for that!" the oldest yells back with tears brimming in his eyes. "Now I don't even want to be friends anymore!"

Going to walk away Namjoon is quick to pull him back.

"Wait!" He says with wide eyes. "Did Yoongi say something about me?"

Now the elder's eyes narrow a little. "No? Why?"

"And Jae?"

Taehyung crosses his arms. "Jae said that 'mommy went on vacation', I believed him but seeing you here and now. You guys broke up."

Namjoon shrugs. "Not really, we never were a thing."

"It does explain why Yoongi moved to the east side of the woods. Moved there last week."

Jungkook and Namjoon share a look, the latter feeling certain sadness running over him. Part of him had hoped Yoongi would come to look for him.

"Ah, I didn't know." Is all he says before shaking his head, forcing a smile.

"Anyway what are you guys excited for this weekends full moon?" Taehyung asks excitedly only to get two cold looks.

"Go away."

"Do you think Seokie will like these?" Jungkook asks holding up some flowers.

"I think 'Seokie' would like useful things way better, herbs or berries but I'm you'll look cute giving them." Namjoon mutters, still a bit down about Yoongi leaving without saying a word.

"I'm sure he likes them." Jungkook says.

The elder shakes his head, running a hand through his hair when suddenly SeokJin is tackling him.

Namjoon shrieks, before he immediately starts crying out of shock.

Jin has him pinned to the ground, eyes nearly spitting fire. "I'll rip your fucking throat out!"

The omega just looks at him, trembling in fear.

"Jin!" Jungkook yells, trying to push the alpha off only for him to be roughly shoved away. "What did he do?!" The younger omega asks as he stumbles but catches himself.

"Nothing, I swear I didn't do anything. Please don't kill me." The taller cries, unsure what Jin's so mad for.

"Taehyung came to me crying." He snaps, lifting the omega up and throwing him at least five meters away. Namjoon groans as he hits the ground, coughing loudly as he tries to regain himself.

"What why is that my fault?!" He exclaims.

"He said you hit him."