32

Ripping the pelt of the younger Yoongi is quick to push Namjoon's legs apart and hover over the omega, the scent of slick only growing stronger with every move.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks and Namjoon softly nods his head. All he knows right now is that he wants Yoongi, he wants Yoongi to have every part of him.

Leaning down the younger is surprised by the tender and soft kiss. His eyes flutter shut and he finds himself eagerly kissing back.

Whining when Yoongi pulls back, undoing the elder's jeans, quickly pushing them down. Namjoon shrieks as he's suddenly butt naked on the pelt.

He doesn't care tho. He wants the alpha, he needs the alpha.

Yoongi is about loose all his self control when he runs his finger over the younger's slick covered thighs. Softly bringing it up to his lips to allow himself a taste.

Namjoon just blushes, he never really understood why alpha's go crazy for slick.

Softly licking off the fluid , Yoongi's eyes widen as his pupils are lust blown. A possessive growl rolling over his lips, this omega is his.

So he roughly pushes the omega's legs up, focusing on making sure the younger feels good enough to want to be his.

Dipping his head down he doesn't hesitate to lap up the slick, shivering at it's wonderful taste, finding himself wanting more.

Dipping in his tongue he freezes at the wonderful moan coming from the omega's lips. A sound that's adorable, beautiful and arousing at the same time.

Namjoon is quick to tangle is finger's in the elder's hair, pushing his hips down for some more friction.

An even louder moan coming from his as Yoongi grips on to his thigh's making his the taller's stomach flutter.

Meanwhile outside JaeSoo is starring at the cave in distress. Mommy sound like he's calling for help and nobody is doing anything.

Tugging on Hoseok's hand, the healer refuses to let go, making Jae whine as he only grows more distressed. Daddy is clearly hurting mommy!

So instead he signs Jungkook to come over, taking the omega's hand as well as Jimin and Hoseok are chatting.

Jungkook likes the pup, and just goes with his wishes, clearly excited to finally have some bonding time, unaware that he's totally being used.

JaeSoo softly slips Jungkook's hand in Hoseok's, neither of them really mind, Jungkook only pouts a little when the pup runs off but is happy to be holding the healer's hand.

The healer slowly turn to look at their hands, noticing the hand got way bigger. Eyes widening when he sees he's holding Jungkook's and that Jae is already at the cave.

JaeSoo takes a deep breath, roaring loudly when charging into the cave. He needs to protect his new mommy at all costs, daddy can't chase him away.

So he is the brave alpha he was born to be and jumps on his daddy's back, punching his shoulder's.

"LEAVE MOMMY ALONE YOU STUPID DADDY!"