46

Five updates in one day? Y'all are spoiled. This is also the last since it's 5:29 am and I need to get up soon.

"This is unf—"

"Shut up." Yoongi growls, running a hand through his hair. "I'm not going to punish you for yelling at me, besides you being a bit of a dick, I won't punish you for it."

Namjoon stares at him im disbelief. "However, you will get punished for punching me. Severely."

"But you came at—"

"You really need to stop talking! Do you think human's talk freely when they're in court?"

Namjoon blinks. "Well, I wouldn't kn—"

"Hush, let me explain whay's going to happen." The elder cuts off. "You will be coming with me and Jae to the city, there we will spend a week with the three of us." The shorter says, his face relaxing a little.

"I did hear what you said, it's just that hearing the truth isn't the always easiest thing to do." He says, shaking his head a little. "In the time we'll be spending there you can lay back relax and let daddy do all the work."

Yoongi even smirks a little, a sexy little smirk as he looks at the omega. "I really want us to work and I do take what you say seriously but next time don't shout them at me."

"And what if we get back? And you have all your alpha duties again? Then what?" Namjoon asks, a little skeptical of the sudden change. Maybe he really did knock some sense into the alpha.

"Well, you as luna, will be taking over some things for me, if even for the two of us it's still too much work, I'll put some people in charge of our tasks." He says but the omega isn't convinced yet.

"How do I know this is true? What if you're lying because you know I'm mad?"

Yoongi shrugs. "Well you don't, and if I could prove to you right now that it's not a lie I would but I can't. So you'll have to take my word for it."

The younger is silent. Thinking about the alpha's words. As much as he wants to leave, the bigger part of him want to stay, go with JaeSoo and Yoongi.

Because yes, Yoongi is a prick. But the man's emotions are all over the place, and something in Namjoon tells him. He's kind of doing some good.

Yoongi is willing to change, willing to work on himself. Maybe it takes a whole lot to get him there, but eventually he does.

"I'm taking your word for it, but I want you to keep listening to what I have to say. You need to keep taking me seriously." The taller says, crossing his arms to get his point across.

"I will, but I do suggest against punching me, gets you in more trouble than me." He grins and Namjoon swallows thickly. He had for a second forgotten about the upcoming punishments.

He can tell by the look on the alpha's face that the man will not be taking it easy on him.

"Uhm— yeah about tha—" but his attempt to talk himself out of it, is abruptly cut of by the smug looking alpha.

"Go cut me a nice, thin, but strong switch."

again I ask, fair or unfair?