21

"If you touch me at any point during the night I'm biting your dick off." The omega snaps as he gets undressed. Turning away from the alpha shyly.

"I don't sleep in wolf form, because my son can't turn yet." Yoongi says completely ignoring Namjoon's statement.

"So?! If I'm forced to sleep here I'm going to be comfortable." He snaps before turning into a wolf, curling up with his back to Yoongi.

JaeSoo comes bouncing over, passing his dad without a second glance and curling up against Namjoon's warm belly.

The alpha scowls. Walking around the wolf curling up besides his son. Namjoon emitting a deep growl.

"What?!" Yoongi snaps. "You're going to forbid me from sleeping next to my son?!"

With those words both adults remain silent as JaeSoo jawns.

"Good night daddy, good night mommy."

Namjoon wakes up to JaeSoo'a giggles. Slowly fluttering his eyes open he growls, seeing Yoongi still lying on him, sleeping peacefully.

Rising his paw he kicks the elder off where he smashes into the wall. Making JaeSoo shriek, startled by the sudden noise.

"Jesus christ." Yoongi growls, gasping for air as he scrambles up to his feet.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He yells but Namjoon just gets to his feet, shaking his fur.

"That's strike two." He says, rolling his neck. Namjoon just growls angrily, baring his teeth. But JaeSoo isn't scared and jumps on him.

Namjoon rolls over, the pup rubbing his belly with loud laughs.

Yoong scowls. "JaeSoo, go get ready for school. How late is it."

JaeSoo gets off to get read and Namjoon turns back as Yoongi goes to find his phone.

"Omega it's 10:17 AM!" Yoongi yells, storming over to Namjoon who's getting dressed.

"Yes so?" The omega asks, not sure why that's an issue.

"MY SON HAS TO BE IN SCHOOL!"

Namjoon flinches. "Your son."

The alpha growls, grabbing Namjoon's arm and  pulling him closer. "You're in charge of getting him to school and back. So you better turn back to wolf and run like the wind to get my soon to school."

Namjoom pouts. "But—"

"No buts! Now hurry and this is strike three, when you return you're getting punished again."

Returning to the alpha's cave Namjoon finds himself mad. He doesn't deserve to be punished.

Yoongi keeps dragging him into things he doesn't want to and then keeps blaming him when things go wrong.

It's unfair.

So when Yoongi exits the cave he frowns. "Turn back."

The omega just growls, lowering himself to the floor. His eyes focusing on the man in front of him.

Yoongi scowls. "You wanna try me? Do you really think you, little omega, could go up against me?"

Another growl.

Yoongi rips off his shirt, not even bothering to take of his pants. The clothes ripping as he turns to a wolf.

Namjoon growls a third time, challenging the large wolf in front of him.

And Yoongi accepts.

So when Namjoon sprints off the alpha is quick to follow.