31

Double update sponsored by JinnieFinnie

"You really slicked up?" Jungkook asks with wide eyes as Namjoon is hiding in the healer's cave.

"I couldn't help it okay! His dick was in my face!" The older omega mutters from under the pile of skin's he's buried beneath.

"You've seen his dick plenty of times!" Jungkook protests and Hoseok pipes up.

"True but this was pretty close after his heat, your hormones are still—"

"I don't care why it happened Hoseok! I care that it happened!" Namjoon whines only for JaeSoo to sniffle the pelt.

"Mommy smells funny" he mumbles, looking a little distressed. Still confused to what is happening.

"The mommy thing still freaks me out."

"Out." They see Yoongi standing at the entrance, an emotionless look on his face while the healer and jungkook share a look.

"Uhm I don't think that's a good idea." Hoseok says, seeing the way Yoongi's body is tense. His wolf is more in charge than his human side right now, and his wolf wants Namjoon.

"I'm not going to fucking rape him, now piss off." He snaps making JaeSoo look even more stressed.

"Daddy? Is mommy okay?"

"Yes, mommy is just a horny bastard." He mutters making the pup frown. "Horny bastard?"

"Yes now leave and go with Hoseok here." The alpha demands, his cold demeanour only fading as his pup hugs him. A smile tugging at his lips as he hugs back.

"Don't hurt mommy. I just got him."

Namjoon scoffs once their gone. "If he knows I'm a him then why call me mommy? Also I'm not a horny bastard that was mean."

Yoongi chuckles. "Yeah, yeah I know but I'm more concerned with what's entering my mouth than what leaves it."

They stares at each other in silence.

"I mean— as in— I want to eat,  your ass— did you get that?"

"I'm not going to do anything sexual with you." Namjoon pouts, but the smell of arousal only grows.

"Why not it's clear you want me. I made it painfully obvious that I want you by showing up naked and asking for sex which we will forget about but why deny it."

Namjoon huffs. "I doubt we're compatible mates."

"No one mention mating, we're good together and you arouse me."

Namjoon peeks up from the pelts a little further. "I do?"

"don't be dumb little omega, I asked to have sex with me."

The omega pouts. "See now you're being mean."

"Can I eat your ass yes or no?"

The younger shrugs. "Why do you want to eat my ass?"

Yoongi groans, ready to slice his dick and balls off to never have to deal with arousal again. "Because you're fucking beautiful and when I smell that dangerously sweet slick of yours I almost loose my mind, so please let me have a taste."

"Wow" the taller smiles. "You said please."

"Is that a yes?"

The omega chuckles at how desperate the elder looks, eyes wide like a pup's and a small pout on his lips.

"Under one condition."

Namjoon says, holding up a finger.

Yoongi frowns. "What?"

"No more punishments, you'll treat my like an adult and stop giving me strikes."

The alpha huffs, crossing his arms. "Fine but hurting my son no matter accidental or not and endangering him is an exception."

The omega thinks about this for a second before nodding his head. He'd never hurt or bring Jae in any danger.

"Do we have a deal little omega?"

The elder is suddenly dangerously close, ready to rip the pelts away from the omega's body when he says the word.

Namjoon nods nervously.

"D-deal."