38

"Seated at the edge of the river, Taehyung stares at his own reflection in boredom. Every once in a he slaps the water, making his reflection go all weird and funny.

Jimin is out doing things for the pack and Jin is with the hunters. Well.., he's probably on his way to kill Namjoon.

He frowns as he thinks of his fellow omegas. Namjoon and Jungkook are always talking and laughing together meanwhile he's all alone.

He has always been all alone but he had assumed it was normal. As pup he was too loud for the other pups, as teen too wild and now he's.., alone.

He has been alone since day one and something about seeing Namjoon doing fairly well with the people he had to fight for to make, made him sad.

No one really liked him, but then he started giving head to people and suddenly people wanted to be around him, that's how he met Jin.

The man caught him sucking some hunter's dick while the man should've been in training.

Jin had punished him by forcing him to join, and though he hated him for it, he liked it that someone finally cared enough to tell him what's right or wrong.

Jin told him to come back the next day, which he did and he kept coming back. Jin didn't write him off as annoying and or mean. Jin took his time to teach him how things worked.

And slowly he started to adjust a little, just a little and while they're still working on it. He knows Jin will always be there for him.

Just like Jimin. Though, the two hated each other when they first met, and Jimin is a good guy, unless he dislikes you.

He and Jimin were at war until Jin found out and he made sure they got a punishment that remind would remind them to never do it again.

. At the time they were young and hormonal, so Jimin and Taehyung started teaming up, having Jin catch them in sexual acts hoping the younger would pick of them.

Who would've thought he'd want both.

How exactly Jimin and Taehyung become lovers in the chaos, god knows but it works and now they're happier than ever.

At least until Namjoon showed up.

Everyone is fairly nice to Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin didn't put up with Taehyung liked they do with younger omega.

And that saddens him. What was so wrong about him that it took so long for them to be nice to him. Yoongi is still not too nice, he cut of the omega's mullet.

"Tae?"

Jumping up, he turns to see Jin approaching. He doesn't look mad or disappointed. No, he's smiling.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I'm proud of you." He says softly pulling the omega closer.

The elder scoffs. "Proud?! Why the fuck are you proud. I had you attack that piss bitch."

Jin chuckles. "Yes, but you only sulk by the river when you feel guilty. It's a good thing you feel guilty because you can't do such things, you know Jimin and I would kill someone if they actually hurt you."

The elder nods, leaning against his boyfriend with a pout. "But they were mean."

"Give them some time, they'll turn around." Jin reassures, rubbing the omega's back lovingly.

"I want them to be my friends now Jinnie."

The younger sighs. "I know baby, but you made the big one piss himself."

Taehyung just mutters something about it not being that bad when suddenly Jin lifts him in the air and throws him over his shoulder.

"Jin! Stop feeling guilty is enough punishment!"

Jin laughs. "You wish."

And despite struggling against the alpha's hold, Taehyung can't help but feel happy.

some tea on tae