35

"Little omega."

Namjoon groans. "I have a name."

"And I have an ego, now listen to me." The alpha says, furrowing his eyebrows. "Would you like to go watch the stars atop of the mountain."

The omega is thrown off for a second, surprised by the elder's suggestion. He had expected another request for something sexual.

"Can I come daddy?!" Jae squeals excitedly.

"No baby, it's passed pup bedtime."

The kid pouts.m, mumbling something about staying up anyway.

"So?" The elder asks hopefully. Trying his hardest to be a decent human being.

"Why?"

"Because you're on your period, so at least there's something nice to do to keep your mind of cramps and such." He says, it isn't even a lie. Taehyung came up with the idea. Yoongi is unsure why the man would want Namjoon to have a good day, since they hate each other, but he isn't one to ask questions.

"That's...?" Namjoon hesitates. "Sweet? Is there a catch?"

"Nope, expect for you, catching my eyes."

The elder face palms at the utterly embarrassing line but to his surprise Namjoon smiles.

"That's also sweet. Wow. Are you feeling well?"

"Yes, Jungkook muttered something about me— aish it doesn't matter. Do you wanna go look at the stars? That's the question. I'll go drop Jae off now. That way we'll see the sunset too."

Namjoon smiles.

"I'd love too!"

The two large wolves stare down at the sun disappearing behind the trees way below, the sky becoming a beautiful see of the colours, yellow, pink, purple, blue and orange as it lowers.

It's peaceful as the two enjoy the sight. Despite them being able to run to the top within an hour —the alpha's tempo that is— neither of them take the time to admire the sunset.

Yoongi can't help but glance over, loving the way the colours reflect in Namjoon's eyes, his snout in the air to sniff the fresh air, far away from the city.

Namjoon is beautiful.

Neither of the wolves know how and why, or maybe they're just in denial, but slowly they lean into on another. Namjoon's smaller frame leaning against the alpha's, feeling safe, at home.

And Yoongi allows the omega to nuzzle his nose against his fur, inhaling his scent. He finds it adorable.

The sun is gone soon, and despite Namjoon looking beyond beautiful in the fading sun light, he looks even prettier under the stars.

The moon light sparing them enough light to see one another. The omega's dark eyes twinkling, the reflection of the starts above allowing Yoongi to see an entire universe in each eye.

Leaning in a little close he softly nudges the smaller to look up, wanting him to see what Yoongi sees every time he looks into the younger's eyes.

Namjoon releases a satisfied sound, making the elder's heart flutter as he turns to the omega, softly pressing his body against the younger, the move suggesting more.

Surprisingly, Namjoon gives in and when he does, Yoongi is struck with a realisation.

He's falling in love.