52

Hoseok was right.

At the first signs of Namjoon's heat Yoongi was right there, slamming open the bedroom door to the apartment, ready to help his beloved omega.

Only to pout when Jae is sleeping in The younger's arms and Jungkook sleeping besides him.

"Yoongi." Namjoon says, not looking up from where he's softly stroking the pup's hair.

"Why are they here? Well Jae I get, but Jungkook? Really? He's getting slick on my sheets." Yoongi grumbles.

"Spending our heats together is good for us, the touch of another omega can be quite comforting." The taller says making Yoongi's eyes widen with lust.

"For fuck sake Yoongi, get that look off your face, we don't fuck each other."

The alpha blushes. "I wasn't think that."

"Sure, now—"

"You guys are stinking up the house, triggered Taehyung's heat to come early." Jin groans, entering with a sleeping omega in his arms.

"Doest wanna fuck, can't he stay with you." Jin says and Namjoon sighs, he really doesn't want the man to stay with him but then again, he's probably going to get up and bounce on Yoongi's dick in the next few minutes.

"Well..." he hesitates, looking at Jungkook. "Sure." He then mutters. Jin softly lies Taehyung down. Tenderly kissing his head as before leaving, calling for Jimin's name.

And as much as Namjoon dislikes the rude omega, he can't help but coo softly at the way Taehyung cuddles in to his side.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi whines like a hurt puppy.

"Mh?"

"Can we fuck?" He asks like a pup who's asking for more raspberries.

The omega takes a deep breath, seemingly thinking about it. "I guess..." he mumbles, rolling his eyes. He softly frees himself from the two clingy omega's and puts JaeSoo down on the middle. The pup immediately cuddling into Taehyung's chest.

Mumbling about dandelion's.

Yoongi pouts, really wanting to fuck but Namjoon seems to look at it like a chore.

Softly he shuffles after the taller, to a room in which Jimin and Jin aren't fucking, and ome where Hoseok is aggressively jerking off to Jungkook's scent.

Entering the room Yoongi is about to call it off, he really doesn't want fuck when Namjoon isn't in the mood but the second he shuts the door Namjoon slams him against it.

The younger hungrily kisses him and Yoongi smirks. Guess the omega wanted it more than he let on.

He goes to grab the taller's waist but Namjoon is quick to pin his hand's against the door.

"Nah-ah." He whispers, eyes lust filled as he looks at the elder.

"No touching allowed." He smirks, pulling Yoongi away from the door and pushing him down on the bed.

The alpha is surprised by the sudden dominance but allows to omega to play a little longer.

But his eyes widen when Namjoon pulls out a tie from somewhere. The little omega must've prepared for this.

"What are you doing little omega?" He asks, trying to sit up, the omega's hand on his chest pushing him back down.

"If you don't want me to switch you, you're going to let me dominate you." He whisper's seductively.

Yoongi groans.

"Alright get the switch."