50

Namjoon is calmly awaiting Yoongi's return on the couch when suddenly it's kicked open and Jimin, Jin and Taehyung are quite literally thrown inside.

"Oh, hello?" Namjoon mutters, watching the three scramble to their feet.

"Stay the fuck down!" Yoongi roars.

The three immediately dropping back to the ground again.

"What's going on?"

Yoongi crosses his arms, these three have something to say to you."

"Three? It wasn't me! It was Tae—"

"Shut up Jimin!" Yoongi snaps.

"Oh about the almost killing me thing? Taehyung actually apologised already." He informs the pack leader but Yoongi isn't having it.

"Not good enough."

Jin looks up, grinning at Namjoon before winking at the omega. Namjoon just sits in confusion, not sure what he's supposed to take from that.

So he rises to his feet, ignoring the glare Yoongi is sending him.

"What do I have to apologise for?!" He snaps at the alpha.

Namjoon's eyes widen. Yoongi is not one to be patient, especially when he's already mad to begin with. What if he and Jin fight?! He doesn't want anyone to get hurt!

Besides the fact that they obviously deserve it.

"For the fact you almost murdered my boyfriend! This pack's luna!" Yoongi grits but Jin apparently has a death wish.

"Not back then! Back then I remember you having ran off because your feelings were hurt over nothing!" The hunter snaps back, squaring his shoulder's as if to intimidate the elder.

"Jin" Jimin squeals, pulling on his boyfriend's sleeve.

But Jin doesn't back down, instead he even takes a step closer.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Yoongi yells, fists balled. "You might be my friend but I'm your leader, your superior and I will not allow you to talk like this to those I care about!" He yells. "And I want you to make it up to him, right fucking now."

"Well I don't want to make it up to your boyfriend! I was just protecting my own!" Jin yells stepping in even closer.

Yoongi leans in to, Jin might be big but Yoongi is still way stronger. So the pack leader isn't scared, no, he's mad.

Mad that his friend disrespects not only him but his boyfriend like that. He knows he's being  a hypocrite, he hasn't treated the younger that well either but he's working on fixing his mistake, Jin clearly isn't.

"By hurting mine, just admit you fucked up and we can move on!" The older alpha yells and Jin turns around to look at Namjoon.

He winks again, making the omega even more confused.

"Well, I'm sorry that Taehyung doesn't like you, but that's not—"

Jin is cut off by Yoongi loosing his shit, lashing out to punch the younger alpha straight in the face.

Everyone turns dead silent as Jin stumbles back, groaning loudly. He then turns to Namjoon and smiles.

"See! Now I made it up to you!" He says excitedly, confusing everyone in the room.

"W-what?" Namjoon stutters.

"Well, pack-laws state that if the alpha has broken the law the alpha's father may decide how to punish them but, if the alpha's father has passed away or not within pack grounds, the luna and healer will decide his punishment, honestly and fairly."

Namjoon's jaw drops.

"Wait really?"

Jin nods. "Now is that enough of a sorry for you?" He asks, the omega eagerly nodding.

He turns to Yoongi a wicked grin on his face as he can get his revenge for how Yoongi had punished him, for something he couldn't help.

"Wait but you set me up!" The alpha says with wide eyes.

"Nah-ah." Namjoon grins. "Pack-laws, are pack-laws. Now go cut a switch."

Y'all really thought I'd let Yoongi get away with hurting my baby Joon?