15

»»»

"You're going to get in trouble." Jungkook sing songs as the elder tucks JaeSoo into some furs. "No I'm not." Namjoon mumbles.

"I never said I'd stay at his cave."

"I don't think he asked you to, it was an order." Jungkook mumbles. Namjoons stubbornly shakes his head, making sure the pup's asleep when turning to Jungkook.

"Don't worry!" He whispers. "Now go! I meed to get up really early to drop Jae of at school."

"So you're like a nanny now?" Jungkook mutters making Namjoon scoffs. "No, now piss off."

Jungkook raises his hands in defence before leaving the cave. He softly lies down on te furs besides the pup and makes sure he's tucked in well himself.

He places a soft kiss on the pup's head. "Good night best friend." He whispers watching the as the boy cuddles closer to him.

"Goodnight mommy."

"It'll be fun Jae, my mother made us breakfast so eat up and then we'll go." Namjoon says putting a bowl down in front of the pouting pup.

"I HATE school." The pup whines before hungrily eating his food.

"Good morning."

Namjoon freezes, feeling a little nervous as he turns around to face the alpha.

"Daddy!" JaeSoo runs over to his dad to give him a hug. Yoongi smiles, lifting his son up and giving him a kiss.

"How's by favourite pup?" Jin asks tiredly. JaeSoo blushes. "Good Jinnie, how are you?"

"Fucking tired."

JaeSoo giggles and Yoongi glares at the man.

"We'll go to my cave, brush his teeth and such thing." Yoongi mumbles before turning around and walking off.

SeokJin smirks. "Someone is in trouble!" He sings before they start following the pack leader.

Namjoon sighs.

He's sure Yoongi will be reasonable.

As the wait for JaeSoo to get ready Namjoon nervously approaches the alpha. "Sir, last night in when Jae was falling asleep—"

"In the wrong cave." Yoongi mutters bitterly.

"Ah yes, uhm, well, right before he fell asleep he called me something and I think we need to discuss this." Namjoon says but Yoongi holds up a hand to stop the omega from talking.

"I don't care what he called you, I'n way too furious to talk to you right now." And with that the man is off to help his soon leaving Namjoon standing there with wide eyes.

Jin chuckles. "Someone is in trouble!"

"Can't we make a run for it Joonie?" The pup asks hopefully but Namjoon shakes his head. "No pup, don't worry. You'll make loads of friends with other pups."

JaeSoo frowns. "I don't like other pup's."

"Why not?" The omega asks curiously. "They're stupid."

"Try and be nice to them okay?" Namjoon asks and the kid sighs before nodding his head.

The four of them leave the forest and after ten more minutes of walking the arrive at the school building all the pack's pup's go to.

"We're here Jae." Yoongi says kissing his son's head. "If something's tell the teacher to call me yeah?"

The pup nods sadly before giving his dad a hug. He then gives Jin and Joon a hug too as he starts walking off.

"Bye Jinnie!" He says and Jin waves back lazily. "Bye daddy!" Yoongi smiles fondly at his son as he waves back.

"Bye mommy!"

»»»