33

Everyone is absolutely horrified with the turn of events.

JaeSoo is ripped off Yoongi's back by Hoseok, the pup trashing in his arms while yelling at his daddy.

Namjoon scrambles to cover himself, accidentally kicking Yoongi in the face.

Yoongi groans, grabbing his face with one hand a throwing a pelt over Namjoon with his other. His eyes nearly spit fire, as he gets up, turning to the healer who's almost trembling in his shoes.

"JUNG HOSEOK I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS!" He booms making the omega's cower at the alpha voice he's using and JaeSoo pouts and tears up.

"But I—" the healer tries only for Yoongi to mock him. "But— I— shut the fuck up. You had one god damn job and you couldn't even do that one."

Namjoon just quickly pulls up his pants, not minding the stains of slick and gets up. "You guys finish this talk, I'll take care of JaeSoo."

Yoongi growls. "Wait for me outside."

The omega nods, grabbing JaeSoo and Jungkook before exiting the cave. Unsure of how the hell he's going to explain to the puo what just happened.

"His ass is grass." Jungkook mutters as they take a seat with the throuple a little away from the cage when JaeSoo speaks up.

"Did I save you mommy?"

Namjoon blushes. "Uh... well—"

"You cock blocked." Taehyung sighs. "And now Hoseok's going to get beat."

"Why isn't he mad at me? Not that I want him too, but I let JaeSoo slip away too."

Jin chuckles. "Don't tell Yoongi that. You'll be banished before you can finish that sentence."

Yoongi's yelling is heard and they just silently ignore it.

"Why is daddy mad?" JaeSoo asks with wide eyes. "Because Seokie let you run in and cock block." Jungkook says excitedly.

"What's cock—"

"Nothing hush, all you have to know is that when mommy or daddy is making sounds like that they're feeling really good okay?" Namjoon explains making Jimin snicker. "It sounded better than good."

"Jimin shut up!" Both Jin and Taehyung snap.

"Why was daddy licking mommy's butt?"

The group falls silent before everyone but Namjoon bursts into a fit of laughter. The clumsy omega just face palms and shakes his head a little.

"Hush Jae, next time don't storm in."

"But I as alpha have to protect mommy!" He exclaims and Jimin snorts. "Protect him from what? A good fuck?"

Now Taehyung joins in. "I mean Yoongi's dick is like a monster."

Jin frowns. "Hey, my dick is pretty big too."

"Of course it is baby."

"My dick is really small." The pup mutters with a frown. "You're a pup." Namjoon reassures.

Jungkook snorts. "It's probably bigger than Joon's."

They all laughs besides the tall omega, who pouts because his dick really is that small.

"It's okay mommy!" Jae smiles. "Mommies aren't supposed to have dicks anyway."

This makes the others only laugh harder.

Their attention quickly adverted when Yoongi is tossed out of the cave. Hoseok walking out after, yelling angrily.

Jimin sighs. "Yoongi keeps forgetting that Hoseok is stronger than him."