42

"Yoongi." Namjoon breathes, pulling back from the kiss as he stares at the alpha. "We are so different from each other."

"And then what?" Yoongi asks, sounding annoyed. He had hoped to get his dick in.

"How could we ever work together?" The omega looks away but Yoongi forces him to look back with a tight grip on his chin.

"I don't give a fuck about odds or whatever, I told you I wanna be with you. What do you from me? To beg on my knees because I will, look here I'm going." The alpha says lowering himself a little.

"No get up, don't be crazy." The taller says. "I don't need you begging, I need you to be less mean to me."

"Fine whatever."

"That's not— you know what never mind." The omega says turning to walk away, only to be pulled back by the alpha.

"No, we're going to finish our shit right here and now." He demands but Namjoon just tries pushing him off, only to fail miserably.

"I said never mind!"

"Don't be like that, it makes me wanna fuck you until you behave!" Yoongi yells, immediately regretting his words.

But beyond surprised and pleased with Namjoon's response.

"Then why don't you?!"

So that's how Namjoon finds himself bend over a fallen tree, Yoongi slamming into him from behind.

Both are angry, with each other and themselves.

"When are you finally going to fucking behave." Yoongi growls into Namjoon's ear, his thrust going at a punishing pace.

The omega is covering his mouth to keep himself from moaning too loud. Only uncovering to answer.

"When you stop being an asshole."

Yoongi grits his teeth, halting his movements, dick balls deep inside the younger.

"An asshole?" He growls, snapping his hips once making Namjoon cry out in pleasure. "Did you just insult your pack leader?"

"I-I've insulted you before." He throws back, only for the alpha to pick up his pace again. Namjoon being pounded into the tree beneath him once again.

His knees scratched from hitting the rough outside of it too much but he doesn't care, he loves it.

"Well it stops now!" Yoongi groans, leaning over the omega as bis thrust become sloppier.

"If you stop being so mean to me!" Namjoon groans, moaning loudly right after.

"Fine! So will you be my luna?!"

"Fine!"

Returning to Mrs Min's cave, the woman does not seem to happy. Why? They don't know. Shouldn't she be happy with the fact that their together.

JaeSoo jumps up, happily racing into Namjoon's arms. A smile on his lips. "Mommy you're such a great singer!" He praises.

The omega looks confused.

The new couple exchange a look but neither seem to understand what the pup is talking about. So instead they turn to Yoongi's mom who angrily gets up.

She crosses her arm giving the two a stern look.

"He's talking about the noises Namjoon was making while the two of you should be talking."

Yoongi groans. "We did talk! And then we did that, but we did talk!"

"And sing!" JaeSoo mumbles, happily nuzzling his nose against Namjoon's neck as Mrs Min shakes her head turning to walk away.

Yoongi grins when he thinks his mother can't hear him, leaning in to the omega.

"I'll make mommy sing many more ti—"

But his mom did hear. "MIN YOONGI, I HAVE NOT RAISED YOU LIKE THIS!"