43

"Shouldn't we wake your mom to tell her we're going?" Namjoon asks as he's hoisting the pup higher up his hip, the boy snoring against his shoulder tiredly.

"No she will beat me."

"Why?"

"Well the only reason I don't want to stay here is because I want to have sex with you at least four times a day." He mumbles shamelessly while the omega's jaw drops.

"You did not just say that."

"What? Can't I say I want to fuck my boyfriend?"

Now Namjoon is silent, a blush creeping upon his cheeks. "B-boyfriend?"

"Yes, I asked you to be my luna didn't I?" Yoongi says with wide eyes.

"Well yes, and boyfriend does sound good. I just forgot for a second." He mumbles shyly.

"You forgot?! How the hell can you forget your boyfriend?!" The elder asks in disbelief.

"Well you were kind of fucking my brains out so—"

"Hush, let's just go."

"Doesn't Jae have school today?" Namjoon asks, softly stroking the kid's hair as he slips.

"Not after his first turn, he's probably exhausted." Hoseok says while setting down some herbs. "Make sure he eats those, he's not going to like them but they're good for his wolf."

Namjoon nods, looking around to see Yoongi isn't anywhere near. It's his job to be taking care of his son, not Namjoon's.

And yes, they might be boyfriend's now. But that doesn't mean Yoongi can leave all the fatherly duties to him.

"Talk to him." Hoseok says, sitting down next to Namjoon. Softly taking his hand. Immediately Namjoon relaxes a little at the healer's magic touch.

"I will." He mutters. "Probably."

"Oh Tae's coming, see you later." And with that the healer is off leaving Namjoon on his own to handle the slightly insane elder.

"Hey." Taehyung mutters.

"Hi." Namjoon says curtly.

"I'm sorry."

Now the younger is a little surprised but skeptical.

"I shouldn't have lied to Jin about you hitting me." The elder says, not really look at Namjoon but giving him short glances.

"I'm just jealous of you." He then shrugs making Namjoon even more surprised.

But before he can say anything, JaeSoo is up to his feet and turning into a wolf. Before either of the omega's can blink the pup is running off.

"Jae!" Namjoon screams, going to go after him but the pup races through the path were hunter's are running at full speed.

"No! Watch the pup!" The omega yells going full wolf to stand over the pup.

The hunters growl in annoyance but dodge the two. SeokJin growling loudly, standing still in front of the two smaller wolves.

Especially JaeSoo could've gotten hurt if the hunters hadn't seen him in time, he's such a small pup and they are running at an incredible speed.

Namjoon nudges JaeSoo back to the cave, growling angrily where he turns back. To his surprise Taehyung is holding out clothes for him.

"Who are these?!"

"Jin's." He says, smiling. Namjoon snatches the clothes and puts them on.

"Now that asshole is going to mad." He spits, referring to Yoongi, before turning to JaeSoo. "Turn back."

He demands.

The pup turns back, a pout on his lips. "Mommy! I wanted to run with the hunters."

"Well you can't. You're a little pup and if they hadn't seen you in time you could've gotten seriously hurt!" He scolds, grabbing some of his clothes. "Put these on, I'm very angry with you."

He freezes when he hears Yoongi's angered voice behind him.

"And daddy's very angry with mommy."