17

»»»

"You made him clean your cave?" Hoseok asks with wide eyes before shaking his head. "Tsk, you've gone soft."

Yoongi blinks. "Aren't you supposed to be—"

"Hush, I'm a modern day healer." Hoseok says before crossing his arms. "Step one, stop being aroused, he'll smell it. Step two don't use your pheromones, it'll make him feel like you're forcing yourself upon him."

Yoongi nods. "Done, your talking bored my boner away."

"For fuck sake, walk up to him and ask if he wants to go on a run with you."

"Don't be ridiculous, I say I walk in there naked." Yoongi, doesn't seem to be joking.

"Please don't do that." The healer says. "You just need to ask him—"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll tell him to bring Jungkook around more often bye Hoseok." The alpha says, walking off without another thought to Hoseok's word.

The healer shakes his head.

"Fuck my advice then, go swing your dick in his face see what happens." He mutters to himself.

"Namjoon."

Namjoon looks up with wide eyes, quickly adverting them when he sees Yoongi standing complete nude in the entrance of the cave.

"Oh." He releases an uncomfortable sound.

"Do you wanna have sex with me?" The alpha asks. Namjoon blinks.

"No."

Yoongi stares at him in confusion. "No?"

"No."

"Why the hell not?" The alpha asks, genuinely confused.

"Because I don't want to." Namjoon mumbles while slowly going to continue cleaning Yoongi's cave like the alpha asked him to.

The alpha himself awkwardly covers up with a animal fur.

"Aren't you aroused little omega?" He asks making Namjoon blush at the personal question. "No, sir?"

Yoongi just silently nods, eyes looking anywhere but Namjoon. Not sure what to do next.

"So..." he starts, still awfully awkward. "You got any hobbies?"

Namjoon just ignores the man until the alpha awkwardly leaves.

"It didn't work." Yoongi says and Hoseok scoffs. "Oh really? Approaching him with your dick out, asking for sex didn't work? I'm beyond surprised."

Yoongi pouts. "I asked about his hobbies too."

Hoseok shakes his head. "You're a stupid man. How did you get with—"

"Don't say her name."

Yoongi sits down next to Hoseok. "Should I ask it to dinner?"

"I'm sure 'it' would love that." The healer says shaking his head at the alpha's stupid ways. "I'll tell him to bring that Jungkook kid. If you're going to jail I'm not bailing you out."

"Aish, the police are too scared to come here anyway." The younger says hopefully.

"I doubt his mom is too scared of going to the police." The leader points out and Hoseok sighs. "I just wanna get my dick wet."

"He's seventeen for christ's sakes."

»»»