24

male omega's will have period's because they also have a uterus and eggs etc.

"I can't come to work tomorrow." Namjoon says when he drops JaeSoo at the cave. "What work mommy?" The pup asks.

The alpha glares at the omega, making the younger shift awkwardly.

"Your dad's laundry." He mumbles before telling the pup to go ask SeokJin how his day was. JaeSoo races off to his crush.

"Why the fuck not?" Yoongi asks with wide eyes.

"My heat's tomorrow."

Yoongi is silent for a second before awkwardly speaking up, "that's a pretty good reason. Yes you stay home."

"Cool."

"How do you know your heat is tomorrow?" The alpha asks.

"Well my period—"

"Can't you have your heat here? Then at least JaeSoo—"

"NO." Namjoon almost yells. "No, never, I refuse."

Yoongi awkwardly nods his head. "I'll come by to check of you. If your heat hasn't hit yet I'll give you another strike."

Namjoon growls. "The strike system is stupid."

"It's not. It keeps you in line." The alpha argues.

The younger shakes his head. "No, your punishments are stupid as well. You didn't even puni—"

"Are you suggesting different punishments?" The elder now asks with wide eyes, a smirk on his face. "What do you have in mind little omega? Something like Taehyung gets from Jin and Jimin?!"

"N-no!" Namjoon blushes bright red. "I would never want that!"

"Sure little omega, I assume you'll be sleeping at home too?"

"Well yeah, I'm not going to sleep here all the time? I have my own life to get back to." He mumbles slowly turning around when Yoongi surprises him.

"Omega." The alpha mutters. "Do you wanna like, go catch rabbits with me, sometime, if you want, maybe?"

Namjoon's eyes widen. "Are you asking me on a date?!"

Yoongi blushes bright red. "N-no, well maybe but—"

"Will you be nice to me? And no strikes or stupid things?" The omega asks, a bright smile on his lips.

"Sure whatever." The alpha mumbles, looking like a shy high school boy.

"Fun!" Namjoon squeaks excitedly before waving goodbye and going home.

Yoongi can't help but smile.

"Wait so he asked you on a date?" Jungkook asks, already preparing for his own heat. Namjoon and Jungkook's heat's aligned due to them spending the past 18 years together.

"Yes! He said he'd be nice." Namjoon smiles. "What? Why? Do you like him?"

"No but Hoseok told me my wolf does, speaking of Hoseok have you finally left him alone?" The elder asks with a little frown.

"No! I went to visit him and complimented his cave but he ran out!"

"Wait you complimented his cave?!" Namjoon asks with wide eyes. "You basically invited him for sex?!" Reaching out he smack's the younger on the head. "You're seventeen!"

"Yeah, that's what he said." Jungkook mumbles bitterly, rubbing his head with a grimace.

"But at least I'm not going on a date with an absolute asshole!" He pouts only to get smacked again.

"Let's just go to sleep, the sooner our heat is here the sooner it'll be over." Namjoon mutters.

"Yeah and the sooner your date with alpha asshole is here."