36

Yoongi didn't expect to wake up alone but when he does a certain sadness falls over him. Looking around he sees the omega is nowhere to be seem.

In the distance he can hear the faint sounds of his pup laughing with Taehyung and Jimin but even that sound can cheer him up right now.

Slowly he gets up, the omega's smell lingering in the air and what feels like on his skin. Last night was magical, Namjoon was beautiful and the two of them seemed perfect together.

Yet, it seems like another lifetime when he looks outside, still hidden in the shadows of his cave.

Despite being in the dark Jae easily spots his daddy, happily bouncing over. Blabbing on about how much fun he had on the sleep over at Jin's. Telling him that Jin's fur is the softest.

Incorrect, Namjoon's is.

Yoongi smiles sadly. Softly running a hand through his son's hair.

"Is daddy sad?"

Yoongi shakes his head. "How can I be sad when you're here with me JaeJae?"

The pup shrugs. "Daddy smells sad, I'll go get mommy for you!"

The alpha is quick to stop the pup, shaking his head. "Don't get mommy."

JaeSoo frowns. "Why not? Daddy's never been happier than with mommy." He protests, only hurting Yoongi more, but it isn't on purpose.

The alpha just lifts the kid up in his arms. "Mommy is just not going to be with us for a while."

"Why not?"

"Mommy doesn't want to be with daddy."

"Wait what?" Jungkook asks with wide eyes. "Y-you had sex with him?!"

Namjoon looks down at the stream in front of him, washing the clothes his mother requested him to. "Yes."

Jungkook squeals excitedly. "Oh my god congrats! Are you guys a thing now?!"

The elder bites his lip, softly shaking his head. "No, I uh— I took off before he woke up."

The younger is silent, taking in his friend who clearly seems sad and stressed. "Why?" He then asks, sitting down to help wash.

"I'm scared."

He frowns. "Of what? Yoongi?"

Namjoon shrugs. "Not necessarily him but you and I both know he hasn't been treating me very well. He barely even defends me against his friends, which is everything but good. Especially if he'd truly 'like' me." He takes a deep breath. "Yes, when he does one nice thing, my heart flutters. Especially in wolf form."

"I don't get it." The younger asks, his head tilted in confusion.

"I don't wanna be with someone who treats me badly, Jungkook. I regret last night immensely." The elder sighs. "Let's stop talking about it, it ruins the mood."

Jungkook nods before softly nudging his friend's side.

"One more question?" He asks, making the clumsier on of the two roll his eyes but nod his head anyway.

"Did you two go at it in wolf or human form?"

He gets punched in reply as Namjoon blushes furiously at the personal question.

"Human form! Now shut up and wash these clothes!"