4

»»»

"Jinnie!" JaeSoo yells jumping onto the tall man excitedly. The alpha catches the pup with ease and smiles. "How's my favourite pup?!" The man asks and JaeSoo blushes as he giggles shyly.

Namjoon's eyes widen a little. He assumes Jin is JaeSoo's crush.

"And you're the new maid?" SeokJin asks looking at Namjoon with a judging gaze.

"Ah no I'm the baby—"

"What do you know about fighting?" He interrupts rudely.

"N-nothing." Namjoon stutters making the man sigh loudly in annoyance as JaeSoo giggles again, softly taking Jin's hand.

"I'll be a strong fighter, right Jinnie?" He asks with wide eyes and Jin smiles fondly at the kid. "Of course you will Jae, unlike this omega."

Namjoon's looks at the floor in shame while softly shifting from left to right.

"I'm going to test your basic instincts." Jin says before lifting JaeSoo up and lifting him up making the kid laugh happily. He places it on a log to watch the training.

"Basic instincts?" Namjoon asks.

Jin lashes out and Namjoon cries out raising his hands in defence.

But the hit never comes, instead he's just trembling on his feet, peeking through his hands to see Jin's fist not too far away from his face.

JaeSoo laughs as Jin looks annoyed.

"That was utterly pathetic." He spits before taking off his shirt. JaeSoo shyly looks away. "Shift, omega." He demands making Namjoon a little uneasy.

"N-now?" He asks. Thought nudity is quite normal in the pack, the alpha have an alpha build strong and a certain part of the body is quite impressive. Omega's on the other hand are in that certain part a lot less impressive.

"Yes now." Jin says and Namjoon shyly starts taking off his shirt. Ready to set his wolf free, he takes his pants off as SeokJin is already shifted, his wolfish eyes staring him down as he slowly takes off his boxers.

Beet red he shifts into his wolf and immediately he's tackled by the elder.

He howls and quickly tries to get away but Jin is way stronger and more experienced.

Namjoon crawls away and cowers in a corner between the large rocks, Jin growls jumping forward ready to test the omega's reaction when the smell hits him.

He quickly shifts back. "Did you just piss yourself?!" He asks as Namjoon trembles softly.

"Jesus christ." He growls before grabbing his clothes. "You're a lost cause."

"You actually peed all over yourself?!" Jungkook asks laughing a little.

"I-it w-was in wolf form. It's not odd people piss in the woods all the time." Namjoon whines as he hides his face in the animal furs.

"But not at combat training!" Jungkook laughs making Namjoon feel even more miserable. "In front of Kim SeokJin and the alpha's son!"

Namjoon sits up, his leg's spread as he pouts at the floor with crossed arms.

"He was attacking me!"

"He was testing you—"

"I'm an omega!" He huffs and Jungkook pushes him a little. "So am I, but I'm not weak."

"No you're a muscle pig. We're the largest omega's in the pack. You could be a hunter, not me. I'm fragile." He mumbles as the younger comes a little closer.

"It's okay Joonie, I'm sure the alpha won't find out."

Only seconds later Taehyung comes storming into the cave laughing hysterically.

"Did you actually piss yourself?!"

»»»