25

Yoongi is going absolutely out of his mind, since the omega entered his life he's been the centre of his attention.

But right now the smell of the omega's heat seems to be following him everywhere. Why it never bothered him before he doesn't know, but right now it's driving him insane.

His cock constantly rock hard as he has to keep himself from running over there and claiming the boy as his.

Hoseok isn't doing too good either, luckily the healer manages to be more calm than the pack leader but neither of them are particularly happy with the situation.

"You look awful." Jin mutters.

"Thank you Jin, now I don't just look awful but I also feel awful."

The hunter raises his arms. "Hey, I'm just saying."

Yoongi growls. "Well I'm just saying that you should go shove a stick up your ass."

"Well that's just rude, I'm here to help you."

The alpha frowns. "Help me? Help me with what?"

Jin smiles pulling Jimin closer, Jimin however doesn't look to happy to be here. "We're going to prepare you for your date."

"How do you even know?"

"We heard you two talking and you got as much 'game' as a dead rat." Jimin mutters only to get smacked up the head by Jin.

Yoongi just scoffs. "What about the omega? It isn't like he's—"

"Already taken care of!" Jin smirks. "Our beloved Taehyung is going to make sure that omega will be—"

"No to ruin your dream but Taehyung hates Namjoon." The leader mumbles, shaking his head. Already feeling sorry for the omega.

"Oh but Taehyung is on punishment. He's forced to be nice to the kid."

Yoongi shakes his head, feeling like there's no way this will go by well.

"You're a mess." Taehyung mumbles, staring down at Namjoon with a disgusted look on his face.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" Namjoon growls, really not feeling up for any bullying when the only thing on his mind is alpha Min Yoongi.

"Why so mean?" The fellow omega mutters grabbing  a cloth to dip it in a large bowl of water. "Jin and Min are forcing me to be nice to you, also Yoongi wants to dick you down."

"I know." The omega groans, the alpha wanting to dick him down talk not calming his raging hormones.

"You do?" Taehyung asks with wide eyes, softly dabbing Namjoon's head with the wet cloth.

"Yeah, he asked me to have sex."

"AND YOU SAID NO?!" Taehyung shrieks loudly, dropping the wet cloth on Namjoon's face. "Do you know how many people wanted a piece of that dick?! He's only had sex once with his previous mate, and then she got preggo and died."

Namjoon blinks. Wondering how the elder can be so casual about everything.

"Well, he's mean to me. I'm not going to have sex with someone who's mean."

"Well you're mean and still I'm taking care of you." Taehyung mutters and Namjoon frowns.

"Yeah about that." He pauses.

"Go away."