27

"So it was fun?" Jungkook asks, doing push ups while Namjoon is softly skinning the rabbits Yoongi caught for him.

"Well, yes, but it weird." The elder mutters, still a bit confused about their date.

"Weird how?"

Namjoon shrugs. "For starters, he was very gentle in wolf form. Always making sure I was okay and always holding back for me. While his human side couldn't care less about me."

In reality it isn't all that confusing. Namjoon is just very much in denial, Hoseok literally told him his wolf likes Yoongi and that Yoongi's wolf likes him.

So, everything is pretty obvious.

What Namjoon doesn't understand why the fuck the alpha would like him? This pack is filled with many omega's that are way better at, well... everything.

For example Jungkook, he's strong and beautiful, yet, the alpha didn't even spare the strong omega a second glance.

"So? Didn't Seokie say he likes you? And he asked for sex. Isn't it all pretty obvious?" The younger asks, talking like he hasn't just done fifty push ups.

"Seokie? Really? You call him Seokie now?" The taller asks, rolling his eyes as his dumb friend.

"That's not the point, why are you confused when it's beyond obvious he's in to you."

Namjoon shrugs. "Why me? Why not you? Or Tallulah, or Sari, or Ryuk or—"

"Shut the fuck up Namjoon." The shorter groans, ready to slap some sense into the smart— but dumb omega.

"You're hot okay? Got those long legs, with meaty thighs that any alpha would love to mark and caress, then there's your absolutely mouth watering ass—"

"Jungkook!" The elder blushes vividly, nudging his friend who topples over from doing his push ups.

"What?! I'm telling the truth!" He protests.

"Okay but he's way smaller than me! A midget!"

They both laugh a little but the two abruptly stop when someone clears his throat behind them.

Their heads whip around where Yoongi is standing besides them, shaking his head.

"How are you two still alive? I've standing here the past five minutes with neither of you noticing." He sighs, before focusing his attention to Namjoon.

"I wanted to ask if you'd like to join me in picking up my son. Talk a little."

Namjoon shares a look with Jungkook, then looks down at the rabbits.

The younger sighs. "I'll finish your rabbits." He mutters snatching the dead animal from the elder's hands.

Namjoon nods, slowly getting to his feet, wiping his bloody hands on his pants.

"Good." The alpha mutters waiting for the younger to get to his feet.

Silently the two walk a little further into the woods, neither of the speaking when suddenly Namjoon is harshly pushed against a tree, Yoongi caging his body against it.

A screech escaping his mouth, as he stares down at the alpha's annoyed eyes. Not sure where this sudden burst of anger is coming from, what he did wrong in the twenty meters they walked.

"W-w-what's—"

Yoongi cuts him off,

"Call me a midget again and I'll punish you right then and there, an I clear?"

Namjoon's eyes widen as he nods furiously.

"Crystal."