48

Sorry for updating this like 80 times

"What— what?" Yoongi stops walking. Looking at his son. "Tell me all you know."

JaeSoo shrugs. "All I know is that mommy smelled really good and then she was gone and I never smelled her again. Then I hear people talk and hear you and mommy talk, saying that my real mommy is dead."

The alpha blinks. "Do you know what that means Jae? Dead?"

The pup nods sadly. "You always say it when I squash butterflies, that I killed them dead."

Yoongi's eyes fill with tears. "Jae." He breathes, unsure what to say.

"I just though mommy would be my new mommy, because daddy is happy around him."

The alpha shakes his head a little. "How did you become such a smart little pup?" He asks, tickling the boy's sides.

He sees Namjoon leaning against a tree, a smile on his lips. Fondly looking at them.

JaeSoo pulls him down a little, whispering in his ear. "But do you love mommy?!"

Yoongi laughs, cuddling the boy closer as he starts walking again. A big smile on his lips as he whispers, "of course I do!"

"How do you pay for this? Humans ask money for everything." Namjoon says as they walk around the large house, Namjoon's eyes wide as he admires the very much human estate.

"We've got families out in the city, they earn for the pack in case we need something from the human world but that barely happens." Yoongi explains. "My father himself moved to work in the city once his reign as pack leader was passed on to me, but this house has belonged to my family for quite some time now. Modifications made every once in a while."

Namjoon nods. "I didn't know, I feel like there's so much I don't know about my own pack."

Yoongi chuckles. "There is, now come here and give me a kiss." He pulls in the omega, softly pressing his lips against the younger's.

"Ew! Mommy! Daddy! There's more important thing's to do!" The pup angrily says, pushing Yoongi away from his boyfriend, snatching Namjoon's hand to pull him along.

"There's a big swimming pool in the outside house!" The kid yells excitedly.

"Yoongi chuckles, that's the backyard Jae." He mumbles, following his two beloved boys outside.

"Jae, the pool has a cover. We'll swim tomorrow yeah?" The omega says, softly pulling the pup back.

Yoongi chuckles. "Jae, you have TV's in school right?"

The pup nods, eyes wide as he looks at his father. "Then why don't you come take a look inside?"

The boy races inside, an excited scream coming from the living room.

"Daddy it's huge!" He exclaims excitedly. Gasping when Yoongi turns it on.

"I know how it works daddy!" He says snatching the remote to sit and watch the screen.

"Now be good and..." Yoongi smirks. "if you hear mommy sing, let her."

WOLFISH - NamGiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें