28

Namjoon is pouting the rest of the way to Jae's school. Scared to say anything wrong.

"Why are you so silent?" Yoongi asks, as if he hadn't just pinned the omega against a tree and threatened him.

"You're mean." The taller pouts as they make the way of the mountain, already smelling the mixture of dirt and pup.

"How am I mean?" The alpha asks with a little frown.

"Well you pin me against trees and yell at me and you're very rude and—"

"How's that mean?!" Yoongi yells. "I'm just putting you back in your place!"

The omega scoffs, crossing his arms as he stops walking to glare at the elder. "See now you're yelling!"

"You're yelling!"

Namjoon pouts, storming off to the school only for Yoongi to grab him. "Hey, we aren't finished yet!"

"We are! I'm not your child! I don't need to be punished! That's for kids!" He says trying to tear his arm away from the elder but Yoongi holds on tight.

"Well clearly you do! You're being a total brat!" He growls, his wolf clearly coming more forward but so is Namjoon's.

"Me?! You're just being an asshole!" He snaps, pushing Yoongi over the edge.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He growls, going to grab the omega but Namjoon pushes him off with quite a lot of force.

Yoongi pounces on him, making the omega scream as he tries to get away, the two tumbling to the floor.

Within seconds Namjoon is pinned to the ground, a livid Yoongi on top of him.

"You're getting it now." The shorter growls, getting up to hoist him up.

"No, no, no please, don't—"

"Daddy? Mommy?"

Their heads snap to the side seeing JaeSoo standing there with a confused look on his face. A teacher storming through the trees.

"Jae don't run off!" She says halting when she sees the two wolves who quickly step back from each other.

"Ah Mr Min! I wasn't aware he was running to you." She says, softly backing away. "Have a nice day."

As she leaves the two wolves glare at each other while Jae slowly walks closer. "Is daddy mad at mommy?"

"Very!" Yoongi snaps.

"I didn't do anything!" The taller yells in frustration.

Before Yoongi can absolutely lose his shit Jae hugs him close. "Don't hurt mommy, pretty please?"

Looking down at the adorable puppy eyes Yoongi scoffs but gives in. "Fine." He mutters, going to pick up his son. Jae however jumps in Namjoon's arms, snuggling close.

The omega smiles. "Hey pup, how was school?"

"Good but don't be mad at daddy okay? Daddy isn't mean just a little stupid." He mumbles as they start walking up the hill, Namjoon putting the boy down to walk himself.

"A little?"

Yoongi growls, indicating that Namjoon is very much pushing his luck.

Jae giggles.

The walk up the hill is very peaceful, mainly Jae rambling about his day and the second they arrive at the cave Jae makes himself comfortable in Jimin's lap, helping the beta sort some herbs.

Yoongi's eyes snap to Namjoon and Namjoon screeches before racing off, Yoongi close behind.