45

Yoongi stumbles back, not expecting the punch but soon he's standing straight.

And Namjoon is absolutely terrified, never before had he seen someone as angry as Yoongi. His eyes wolfish as he states the omega down.

By punching the man, Namjoon had touched the body of Yoongi, but also the body of Namjoon's wolf. He, a mere omega had challenged the pack leader and alpha.

With a loud growl Yoongi grabs Namjoon, throwing him to the ground, getting ready to put the omega back in his place when the alpha is pulled back.

"I'm a fucking healer, but now I'm also a relationship coach." Hoseok growls, holding back a growling and fuming Yoongi.

"Namjoon my cave. Now!" The healer demands.

The omega doesn't have to be told twice. No, instead he races off to Hoseok's cave where Taehyung and JaeSoo are sitting, both munching on some mint leaves.

"You okay?" Taehyung asks.

Namjoon stares at him. "You got Hoseok?!"

"Yes it seemed like you two were about to have an actual fist—" before the older omega can finish his sentence Namjoon has pulled him in to a hug.

"Thank you." He mumbles.

The elder just awkwardly pats his back. "Sure no problem."

"Mommy? Why are you and daddy mad?" JaeSoo asks crawling over where Namjoon is finally sitting down himself. Listening to the yelling of Hoseok and his boyfriend.

"Because we're adults Jae." Namjoon sighs.

The pup pouts before Taehyung grabs him and covers his ears.

"What happened?" He whispers.

"I punched Yoongi, he absolutely lost his shit."

Taehyung's eyes widen. "You did what?!" He quickly goes to stand. Escorting JaeSoo to Jimin where the pup happily tries to chew on the beta's hair.

Quickly returning to the healer's cave.

"Do you realise what you have done?!" Taehyung asks. "You'll be severely punished for assaulting the alpha."

"He's my boyfriend." Namjoon weakly tries, know it doesn't matter than he is.

"Still, you're not above pack-laws. Also congrats on the relationship."

"People got banished for things like this." Namjoon sighs. Taehyung shakes his head. "He won't banish you, he'll just punish you, very, very hard."

"I deserve it." The younger sighs. "I punched our pack leader. If the pack would find out they'd turn their backs on me."

"Well, sucks to be you."

Namjoon frowns.

"Uh— sorry. 'Nice Tae' is still a work in progress."

Namjoon slowly nods his head. Eyes widening as he watches Yoongi and Hoseok walk up.

"I'm so glad I'm not you!" Taehyung says before taking off. So much for nice Taehyung.

Hoseok shakes his head a little when the stop in front of the omega, Namjoon scrambling to his feet.

"You broke pack-law, assaulting another pack member, even worse the alpha." Hoseok says.

"Pack-law is rigged, Taehyung made me piss myself and y'all laughed but now I'm the bad guy?!"

"Shut up!" Hoseok roars. "People have been banished for things like these. So you better hold your tongue and be glad with what's given to you."

Namjoon immediately shuts his mouth. Nodding silently.

Yoongi rolls his shoulder's back, an ice cold look on his face.

"Come with me, little omega."

Fair or unfair?