57

"So what now?" Yoongi asks, looking away. "What will we do now? Will we just part ways? JaeSoo will miss you."

Namjoon shrugs. "I don't know."

They sit in silence, neither of them wanting this moment to end because after this, there won't be a them.

"Part of me knows it's unfair, yet I can't help but feel like tearing anyone that enters your life either romantically or sexually." He admits.

Namjoon chuckles a little. "That would be really unfair, yet, I feel the same."

He can feel his wolf howling at him, telling him to not let go of the alpha but it isn't healthy. His human side would suffer if he stayed.

"I hate you." He then says, tears escaping his eyes. "You're the absolute shittiest person in the world, I hate you so much because you treat me like shit and yet you dare make me fall in love with you." He moves closer grabbing Yoongi's arm. "Look at me coward, look how the fuck you broke my heart."

The alpha shakes his head.

"Coward, fucking coward." He cries.

"Namjoon." The elder says, voice hoarse. Still refusing to look at the omega.

"You can't be mad at me."

"But I am, I am so fucking mad." The taller's voice breaking as he stares at the man he loves. "You're a piece of shit."

Finally Yoongi turns to him. Shaking his head. "And then what?!" He yells. "Then what?! I didn't tell you to fall in love with me! I didn't ask to fall in love with you but that's happened okay?!" His eyes filled with tears as he gets up. "And I'm fucking mad that the second we get the balls to realise that we love each other is u deciding to end whatever we are!"

"That isn't my fault. You were an asshole, you, you kept me from seeing the real you—"

"No Namjoon, this is the real me! This is me and this will always be me, you can go ahead and dream—"

"Shut up!" Namjoon now jumps up too. "I love you but I can't be with you. Not now. Maybe never. And I'll have to accept that, you'll have to accept that."

"I don't want to!" The alpha says. "I don't want to let you go, I want to have you by my side."

"And then what?!" The younger says. "Fight everyday? Switch me again?! You're going to mess it up and I'm going to let you get away every time and then I'll start hating you, really hating you."

"What about JaeSoo?"

"What about him?"

"He'll miss you."

"I'll miss him."

They stand in silence. Namjoon swallowing as he decides he should be the one to go, Yoongi clearly isn't strong enough.

"Namjoon." The alpha says. "I think you're the love of my life."

"But—"

"I loved her, so much. I still do. But you, you're different. You're not like her, Kinju."

Namjoon stares at him.

"Y-you— you said her name."

Yoongi nods. A certain calmness running over him as for the first time since her death, he finally seems to accept her she's gone.

"Yoongi." The omega whispers. "You're the love of my life too, I think. It just took us loosing each other to realise."

The elder grabs Namjoon, holding him tight. "I can't, I can't let you go."

"I'll be there when you're ready Yoongi, you need to grief first."

"I need you."

"You need you."

The alpha's grip tightens. "I don't want you to go."

"I'll give you something." The omega says. "Something to hold on to while you work on yourself."

Yoongi looks up with teary eyes.

"What could possibly keep me from barging over to you and going back us."

Namjoon smiles sadly.

"Mate me."

THE END

🐺WOLFISH🐺@MONOWORLDS

🐺WOLFISH🐺
@MONOWORLDS

«««