III - bleeding hearts

dark, cold
hazy lies untold
chaos may mold
but let our times grow old
I don't want to tell you, but
you're going back alone.

I need to find out how to get back to Techno.

The whole night I stayed up wondering about the situation, theorizing anything possible. The sirens are the only possibility, what else would make sense?

The orb, orange like the lava & the jewels the sirens wore all over them. Anytime my thoughts drifted to other possibilities, it always came back to the sirens.
But, why the sirens?

Weren't they under the monster's control unwillingly aswell?

All of it hurt my head. I collapsed back onto my bed, rolling over to grab my phone & check the time.
1:14pm.

"Stupid fourteen.." I muttered to myself, sitting back up & stretching my arms.
Zak & Darryl would expect me to be awake by now, to come record or go out & do something. It's been difficult, adjusting to filming with the 2 again & managing my own channel. Difficult, but fun at the same time.

Finally standing back up, I made my way over to the living room where the brunette & raiven-haired were sat on the floor with a board & miscellaneous pieces around.
"Hey, Vince." Zak smiled, laying on the floor stomach-down, turning back to Darryl & grinning as he grabbed the die.
He shook it violently, letting it fall out of his hands onto the floor.

Darryl looked up to me, padding the spot next to him. "We're playing snakes & ladders. As expected, I'm going to win."

I accepted the offer, kneeling down beside him & observing.
It seems as Zak had the lead, at the 91st spot while Darryl was at 83rd.

"I'll play next game if Darryl wins."

Zak rolled his eyes, moving his piece up 3 more spots, now on the 94th.
"Right."

"Is this just so you don't have to play, Vincent?" Darryl now had the die in his hands, shaking it far more gentle then Zak had.
The cube fell on the face of 6, bringing Darryl to the 89th, what conviniently had a ladder going up to 99th.

Zak rolled his eyes, groaning along with it. "It looks like that'll be happening."

"I don't have any issue with it," I shrugged, passing the die to Zak.

He stood up, shaking the cube aggresively while spinning in a circle, chanting "Please six, please six, please six."

I glanced to Darryl who also shared the same expression, shaking his head laughing.

"Uh," I pointed to the dancing boy above us. "Should we call 911?"

"Probably."

Finally Zak stopped, almost tumbling over from spinning to many circles. He threw the cube on the ground, still whispering his little wish.