VIII - playing with fire

breath me
smoke me
overdose on me
please.

can you hear me?

i've breathed you
smoked you
overdosed on you
yet you never heard me.

"There has to be some way.." I thought to myself.

My mind was almost like a blank slate, unable to come up with any ideas in the heat of the moment.

I focused back to Mega who was now playing around with the record player box, swiling his hands around it.

The light glow from his eyes waved down to his fingertips, creating a disc in front of us.
It shone like his powers, quickly fading to look like a normal disc.

"What do you have in mind?"

He didn't even bother to try & explain to me, started spinning the disc the opposite way from before, creating a reverse affect.

"My name is Mx. I am a Fallen entity, most known to be the trainer of Fallen's heroes, 'A6d' and 'Technoblade'. I come here with this message in a plead for help. The Rebellions are coming against us, killing victims off, one by one at an alarming rate. I suspect you know this already, after our conversation in the mirror dimension. I am here to warn you, they are coming for you. They will kill you. They have me, they will get you."

Mega's jaw dropped open, his eyes widening, pupils expanding.
He shook his head, closing his eyes & taking in deep breaths.

"Te- Mega. Do you know what this is?"

He didn't react, just seemed to stare off into the void.
Once again, his eyes were glowing, along with his left palm.

"Who are you talking to?"

He stood up, looking down to me, placing his palm on my head.

"We have a time limit. Real people are getting involved."

I stared up to his face, confused.
"Real people?"

He nodded, keeping his palm rested. The area he touched felt warm, yet freezing at the same time.
"People we know. You can't trust anyone, Vincent."

Removing my palm off of my head, he bent down & grabbed the disk, snapping it in half.
The pieces fell to the floor, disappearing as if they were dissolving.

I didn't question it, just understood.

"I'll go get your sleeping bag out of the dryer."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"A6d.."

I spun around to where to voice came from, my eyes darting around.
Mirrors, all around me.

Am I in the mirror dimension?

I walked along, glancing through each of the mirrors.
They all had a face of someone, crying out for help. When I tried to reach out they faded away, they whisper coming back.