VI - wings

VI - wings

i'm violent, mean, scary
don't test me, little fairy
MX.EXE FOUND
you were once good to those heroes
destroying the enemy near us
giving us the chance to rise back up
better kiss your soilders goodbye, wish them good luck.
MX.EXE MODIFIED

"Te- Mega!" I exclaimed as the smaller boy made his way to me.

He waved, setting the small case of the real Mega's items down beside him.

Mega looked very similar to his minecraft self; mixed skintone, dark brown eyes, brunette hair. And of course, a black scarf to cover his mouth.
Unlike his Minecraft skin, he wore much darker clothes. The same style, just.. darker.
Along with this, he was small. Very small. Probably around 4"9, almost laughable compared to my own 5"11.

A bruise on his eye & chin were barely visible, along with a cut on his lip. There were most likely more, but it's something we wouldn't conversate about.

"How are you?"

His expression dropped as he sighed.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, picking up his case. "You.. can't talk. Sorry, I forgot. I'm sort of used to you- whatever,"

Nervously, I glanced around to the people around us.
"We can talk about it in my car."

He nodded, following my along as I held his hand to bring him through the large crowd. I wouldn't want to loose him now, even more so draw any attention to ourselves.

I brought him closer to me, whispering into his ear.
"Stay low. Remember, you're supposed to be missing."

He adjusted the scarf around his neck, bringing it up over his nose & giving me a thumbs up.

By the time we made it to the car we were both tired out, throwing his things in the backseat as he took the passenger.

"Are you even tall enough to see out the window?"

He glared at me, looking towards the window to prove he could.

"Oh, poor you. Going down a whole.. foot and 5 inches."
He shook his head, adjusting himself to be more comfortable.

"It's about an hour drive. Zak and Darryl should still be asleep by the time we get there, if they even are. I know Zak was supposed to wake me up if I didn't, which I did, by the way. But, either way he didn't come get me. It's whatever, so, I assume the both of them are asleep. Hopefully."

Silence came over us. Not one with tension, but with peace.

I looked over to the boy beside me dozing off.

"One thing before you take a nap." he perked up, looking up at me, waiting for an answer. "Should I call you Techno or Mega?"

He shrugged, laying his head back down in the door.
Well, that wasn't very helpful.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So you're telling me that you brought Mega here, all the way from Orlando without preparing?"

"Uh," I tapped my foot on the ground, letting out a nervous huff. "Technically I didn't bring him here, the plane did."