11

Yoongi POV

RG- I'm not pretty but thanks anyway

I couldn't try to convince her or she would think that I like her, but she really truly believes that she is not pretty. Ugh.

RG-I have to go now. See you later

Me-wait no just-

She hung up. I let out a sigh. I wonder why she had to leave. After awhile, I get a notification. RG is doing a live video. I join without hesitation. There are already so many people who have joined it. I am surprised when I see Hoseok join as well. I comment.

Me-J-Hope why did you join?

Jh-I saw that you joined so I was curious.

I realized that I didn't see anything on the screen apart from the comments and stuff. I wonder where she is. I hear a soft sigh. The screen is dark but I can just barely make out a face. Her face.

Me-yah RG we cant see you

Her voice is raspy and low.

RG-Shut up and just....

She sighs.

RG-....don't judge me ok
??

Tons of people reply with supportive comments and others are not so nice. The not so nice people are insulted heavily by her supporters. She speaks again, her voice still raspy.

RG-just stop commenting for a second. Everyone. Please and thank you

I feel confused. What's going on?

RG-some people have been wondering if.... if I can sing....

I perk up slightly and lean in closer to my phone, and I turn the volume all the way up, as far as it goes. I wait anxiously for what will happen next. She sighs again.

RG- to tell you the truth, I'm not very good and I'm even worse sounding through the phone.... but I guess I can try so .... here goes....

Somehow the screen gets darker and I can't see her anymore. I look closer but I don't see anything. Then, I hear the softest little breath moving slowly into a beautifully held note.